• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dan Agger - A football thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can dig it.

I still intensely dislike your original post though. How about those who are annoyed by Kristian's stance ignore his posts in Agger discussions instead?
I do in the most part. Ditto Modo with Aquilani. Ross with wages etc.

Do please understand that i am not against KHL posting about Agger. Im against him getting all ghey when someone gives him shit about it.
He can post all he fucking likes about Agger in any thread he wants, but if he wants to avoid being called a dane-o-phile he might wanna not.

men always convince themselves that wanting to fuck me isn't gay. surprising though cos you're well gay.

Do please understand that i am not against KHL posting about Agger. Im against him getting all ghey when someone gives him shit about it.
He can post all he fucking likes about Agger in any thread he wants, but if he wants to avoid being called a dane-o-phile he might wanna not.

I would not have intensly disliked that as a post.

Hope you get where I was coming from now.

The big difference between Kris's Agger posts and the other lads is that Kris doesnt call people a twat, thick or cunt when he's replying. Some find that insults are a decent way of discussing with people who disagree.

Hope Kris sticks around, good poster and a good lad. We need those on here.

Appolz if already posted;

From EkstraBladet, a Danish newspaper.

Headline: "He is going to be a legend.

Agger has told Liverpool that he will refuse any offers from Man City because of his loyalty to the club, even though the management was ready to sell him."

The big difference between Kris's Agger posts and the other lads is that Kris doesnt call people a twat, thick or cunt when he's replying. Some find that insults are a decent way of discussing with people who disagree.

Hope Kris sticks around, good poster and a good lad. We need those on here.
More of your usual shite about peoples attitude and posting style there Hansern.

Here are the posts to Kris before he threw his toys out:

Who cares if his value drops? Seriously?

Im not the one simplifying it mate. There have been a BUNCH of posts saying 'he doesnt care about the money he loves the club'
Thats just bollocks.
And they all know it.
I want him to stay of course but if HE wants to stay, sign a contract.
Or with the best will in the world fuck off.
I do not wish him to leave next year for 8m quid.

You're losing the fucking plot. I said his value would drop if he doesn't sign a contract extension. That's not a criticism of him, it's a fact.

Kris, a player only holds worth to a club whilst he's contracted to it. At the moment he holds value to Liverpool and is a tangible asset. As that contract runs down then the value of him as an asset will depreciate. Without Agger signing a contract then the value he brings to Liverpool has a limited timeline. Any business, and LFC is a business, given the choice of selling an asset above market value now or losing it for nothing in two years time will make the former choice. It's unrealistic to expect those who run the business side of the club to hold any kind of emotional attachment to a player - that's for supporters. Now, regardless of what Agger feels about the club, whilst his new contract remains unsigned, he remains a depreciating asset which the club will look to offloads. It's simple economics really. If he signs a new contract the problem goes away

Football is a business mate.

Rodgers is part of the business side of the club too though mate. He has to look long term. Agger is giving him a similar choice. You can play me for two years and what happens beyond that will be an unknown OR the other option is to sell me for over 3 times the price you paid for me and re-invest it in the team. Pragmatic people will always make the choice that carries the least risk. I've no doubt of Aggers affinity for the club but, if he truly means it, he'll sign a contract and soon. No matter what the term is - it's likely to make him a millionaire several more times over.

Everyone is not saying we should sell him, they're saying if he doesn't sign an extension to his contract, we should sell him

That's a short term view though. I like Agger the player - I think he's quality but in sixteen months time he'll be able to sign a pre-contract elsewhere. We'll need to replace him and we'll have limited funds to do that. If he doesn't sign a new contract and soon the club will have little option but to sell as at least it will provide funds for a quality replacement.

Liverpool > Agger ... I love Agger, want him to retire here. He gets the club. But if the CLUB needs to move him on for the better of the club, then I'll be upset like I was when other players I loved left. It's part of the business, even when it involves Danes.

An injury prone player (who's injured more than 50% of all games) who has an unsigned contract perhaps isn't worth to hold on to if we get a good offer, even if the player has a tatoo or not.

So, Skrtel is one of our shit players, I take it ?

You're the one talking about money. And it's frequently the case that top clubs lose more money than the smaller ones. You're chatting hysterical rubbish in Agger thread. Who would have thought it?

Not so much of the twat or thick cunt there? Just some people dissagreeing.
But you carry on with this new SCM is a big old moany horrible nasty thing youve been on the last few weeks.

In all honesty, if anyone had predicted khl would leave the site at some stage, they'd have put their house on it being in an Agger thread.

I'm sure he'll be back soon.

I love Agger! I really do. He is some football player!

I still remember his interview when he signed saying there is more to life than football. I can totally believe him if he says he believes loyalty is more important than football or winning trophies....he has consistently said something along those lines.

This is total bollox that we wan't to sell Agger...i'm outraged. Until the owners correct the scouting team and give solid proof that consistently getting mugged when buying a player and the chronic inability to spot a talent is a thing of the past, no player should be allowed to leave the squad...and certainly not the good ones.

Didn't realise KHL had actually formally left. Yeah, hope it's temporary, I like Kristian and he usually knows his stuff BUT he himself also has a part to play in things not getting to this stage in the future.

men always convince themselves that wanting to fuck me isn't gay. surprising though cos you're well gay.
i was at a party back in the day when i had longer hair and more ample bosoms when some scallie went, "hey lad turn round a sec......ye i could fuck that if girls dont turn up", he's in jail now, im sure he's fuckin lovin it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom