• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

David Moyes

At last Drinkies we were all high on Jager and some were planning to storm the pub and rob the picture or even take a pic with it. Jon wouldn't disclose the address for our own safety. ha.

See him brininging luck up yet again last night, then when asked about it he says he doesn't really like talking about luck, lol.

Hes been talking about luck all season!, its so fucking pathetic, its pitiful, thats the manager of Man Utd complaining about luck after every game, i don't even know if there is a word to describe how utterly pathetic it all is.

Did you see him going absolutely berserk in the last 30 seconds of the game? Rooney was leading a counter attack, they had 3 against 2 and Van Persie couldn't be arsed getting up alongside him to exploit the space. Had he done that he would have had a great chance to score the winner. As a result, Rooney had to pass it left and the attack fizzled out a bit, but they were still in a dangerous position. Until it was passed to Carrick, who was 25 yards out under no pressure at all with Utd still looking threatening, and he inexplicably passed it back to the left back. Moyes lost his shit.

That was an instance of the players directly ignoring his orders as he was on the side screaming to attack. I wonder if it's all down to Moyes? Lack of confidence from the players, or some sort of unwillingness to do well for him? Either way I couldn't give a fuck as long as it continues.

At last Drinkies we were all high on Jager and some were planning to storm the pub and rob the picture or even take a pic with it. Jon wouldn't disclose the address for our own safety. ha.

I remember that - I was well up for it. Oh the folly of jagers!

I think all this stick is unwarranted.

Everyone knows it's an impossible job following a legendary manager who rebuilt a club to such greatness...

ha4e6abe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom