• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

David Moyes

Gary25

Well-Known
I know this mightn't go down well but does anyone feel a little bit sorry for him?

This might not go down well either but yes. He looks like he's under a load of stress, to the point where he doesn't look well.

I don't like to see anyone look like something is putting years on them.

Expecting these replies to the thread, ex Everton Manager and he's had a few choice words to say about LFC in the past etc etc but I honestly feel a bit sorry for him.

He's obviously paid handsomely and he took the United job on, on his own accord but all that aside, he looks stressed to the hilt and we have to admit Man U are one of the biggest Clubs in world football and rightly or wrongly he's the fall guy for their problems which is harsh. He has a family and he's really he's just a normal guy trying to do his job as best he can.

All the ridiculing and strong criticism must be hard for him to take.

david-moyes-manchester-united_1.jpg

Feel sorry for him? Get to fuck. He's manager of the biggest cunt of a club on the planet. It's great seeing him look like a rabbit caught in headlights. Long may it continue.

It's a bit like Torres situation. I feel kinda bad for Torres these days but it took for him to hit rock bottom and then carry on falling for that to happen.

Moyes has got a loooooooooong long way to go.

I'm sure he knew what he was getting into when he accepted the job.

It takes a pretty shitty person to not show some empathy towards him, even a crumb of it

I wouldn't wish a shitty job upon anyone but at least he's getting paid a bucket load in the process.

No manager would go to old Trafford and have that team in the top 3, it's a dross squad - poisoned chalice.

Still, I think this sort of chance a bit like brendos, is either the making of a manager or the end , so it might be good for him in the end.

A year out of the cl might do utd, it's players and it's smug fans a bit of good.

I feel empathy to David Moyes the person.

To David Moyes the manager - who ripped on our club non-stop and has talked about 'always wanting to play attacking footy' etc - I hope this is only the start of the collapse of the team he manages.

What, feel sorry for a multi-millionaire living the dream of managing at the very highest and who will get a massive payoff if he loses his job?

Less than no.

Soon it'll be "Does anyone feel sorry for city bankers?" {Probably asked by Fox ;)}

Back
Top Bottom