• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Dodge the brodge

Prefix for Poll Threads

• Sack the cunt

Votes: 65 67.0%
  • Keep him

Votes: 32 33.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Bild saying Klopp wants the job.

If he does and we don't take up the offer, I leave my season ticket to the site, my trabbs to SpionKop, my record collection to Lippy, my house to my wife and kids, my wife and kids to Ryan (that'll teach him to argue with me).

What age are your daughters?

I've suspected that ever since Rafael Honigstein ran a piece about how "it would be very hard for Klopp to turn Liverpool down", though it should be said that our German football correspondent Holle has his doubts.

You know, I do think that Klopp would in fact find it hard to turn us down. I do also believe that Honigstein doesn't know anything all but is guessing like every journo in Germany (eg Bild) is doing now. Klopp said he won't talk about his future until after the cup final which is this Saturday. I guess we'll find out soon after.

You know, I do think that Klopp would in fact find it hard to turn us down. I do also believe that Honigstein doesn't know anything all but is guessing like every journo in Germany (eg Bild) is doing now. Klopp said he won't talk about his future until after the cup final which is this Saturday. I guess we'll find out soon after.
I assume you mean Honigstein the person, & not Honigstein the imaginary beer?

La Sala Banus‏@LaSalaBanus
Manager of @LFC Brendan Rodgers spotted in #LaSalaBanus #Marbella #PuertoBanus #Marbs #marbella2015 #liverpoolfc
CHK-L3OW8AAH9-N.jpg

a week after all the tension...

You know what a stickler Brendan is for starting from the back. His girlfriend's not so keen on it, though.
I keep liking so many of your posts, it's making me feel like a sycophant.

As such, I'm gonna call you names to balance it out. You cunt you.

So after the season we had, Ibe, the young lad, spends his summer doing extra training sessions, while our 42 year old manager is in some dank club in Marbella continuing his midlife crisis?

Dick.

So after the season we had, Ibe, the young lad, spends his summer doing extra training sessions, while our 42 year old manager is in some dank club in Marbella continuing his midlife crisis?

Dick.

How is he a dick? I don't get that. Is it because he went to Marbella? Is that a place for cunts? If so, then fair enough? If he went to say Florida would it have been better? Should he just stay indoors, locked away until pre season starts?

He's on holidays here is all. A non story.

How is he a dick? I don't get that. Is it because he went to Marbella? Is that a place for cunts? If so, then fair enough? If he went to say Florida would it have been better? Should he just stay indoors, locked away until pre season starts?

It's mainly the fact that he, like Ayre, seems intent on reliving their younger years. Like I said, the man's in pure midlife crisis mode. It's unprofessional, and not what I'd expect of a Liverpool manager after the season we've had.

Ergo, he's a dick.

Dick.

I didn't moan about it (for once), at the time, but it also struck me as a bit off last summer that, while many keen managers were off in Brazil watching the World Cup, our Brendan was in the States at Disneyland. I guess it's good that managers have a hinterland - one of the many reasons why I dislike Wenger is that he has absolutely no sense of perspective - but it did seem contrary for a manager who always goes on about 'fighting for his life' for football and thinking about it so much pissed off on this mid-life crisis hollybobs. Maybe it will re-charge his batteries and he'll return to amaze us. (nah, me neither.)

It's mainly the fact that he, like Ayre, seem intent on reliving their younger years. Like I said, the man's in pure midlife crisis mode. It's unprofessional, and not what I'd expect of a Liverpool manager after the season we've had.

Ergo, he's a dick.
Oh I agree. I posted before about how unfortunate we are that Rodgers AND Ayre are having a simultaneous mid life crisis.

Marbella is for cunts to be fair.

The man is allowed to have a holiday obviously, but he's also allowed to have good taste.

The man is allowed to have a holiday obviously, but he's also allowed to have good taste.
Ha. I had a feeling 'Marbs' might be a destination for dickheads.

Heh. I'm told there is a bit of marbella that's very exclusive. If I had silly money there's about a thousand places I'd live before there myself though!

It's mainly the fact that he, like Ayre, seems intent on reliving their younger years. Like I said, the man's in pure midlife crisis mode. It's unprofessional, and not what I'd expect of a Liverpool manager after the season we've had.

Ergo, he's a dick.

He's a dick for having a holiday? He's reliving his younger years because he's a 42yr old enjoying a night out, ergo he's unprofessional?

Jesus Christ, I'm 40 this year, I'd better calm the fuck down on the "enjoying life" bit.

He should've went somewhere historic like Auschwitz, or climbed Mount Everest. A proper gentleman's holiday.

That's what I'd do if I was Liverpool manager and wasn't a wanker.

I'm sure there is, I'm in no rush to see it.

If money was no object and I had two weeks to chill, I'd be far away from Marbella.

It's the place for wannabe flash cunts (like my soon to be brother in law, who loves it, and at age 32 had a fucking hair transplant)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom