• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Dodge the brodge

Prefix for Poll Threads

• Sack the cunt

Votes: 65 67.0%
  • Keep him

Votes: 32 33.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a dick for having a holiday? He's reliving his younger years because he's a 42yr old enjoying a night out, ergo he's unprofessional?

Jesus Christ, I'm 40 this year, I'd better calm the fuck down on the "enjoying life" bit.

Are you going trough a midlife crisis Mark?

It's ok if you are.

I bet he's going to get pissed and end up getting a tattoo.

It'll have stars, a coy fish, a bit of tribal and say 'Life is for living, so that's what I'm doing hey' in fancy cursive writing.

It was really a three card trick, like you see con men doing in the street ready to pack up and leg it at a moment's notice. Except he had the cards face up and told us all what he was doing as he fucked us.

Is that one of his own quotes? I could see him getting something he said tattooed

"I will leave no stone unturned in my quest – and that quest will be relentless."

Or maybe :
Per aspera ad astra

Or even:
I’ve always said that you can live without water for many days, but you can’t live for a second without hope."

The little bits of the man are adding up. The face stroking, the hubris, the mid-life crisis, the failure to back up his myriad outbreaks of management-speak bullshit with any success, the creepy running off with a younger model as the money really starts to flow. I'm beginning to really dislike him. Feels like we've been duped in the same way FSG obviously were.

Each one would have him and date he said it too.

Three months ago I was a tactical genius.

- Me, March 2015

"Seven at the back - shut up shop! Genius me!"

"Flipped the diamond, like a boss! Genius me!"

etc etc

- Me, December 2014

He's got a top job, makes loads of cash, has scored himself some top totty and is on holiday. He must be stressed out.

3a07ffeccedcf1d23f047e5a7449f330.jpg

that's a well done tattoo

I wish I could draw like that on paper never mind on someones side with a vibrating needle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom