• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Drinkies?

[quote author=ILD link=topic=20393.msg482446#msg482446 date=1202062866]
[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=20393.msg482156#msg482156 date=1202038397]
What a great night apart from when Pete thought it funny to glass me in the head for undoing one of his epaulettes, which then resulted in Sunny picking Pete up off his feet by about 2 feet and burning his face on a patio heater in Heebies.

Nice to meet up with all the lads. The star of the show were ILD and God23. Absolute legends.

leprechaun_midgetpuppets_2.jpg

[/quote]

HAHAHAHA..

[/quote]

You two had me in stitches. A comedy double act. I am more Irish than the pair of you though.

[quote author=Jay D link=topic=20393.msg482448#msg482448 date=1202062938]
[quote author=Peatcheo link=topic=20393.msg482358#msg482358 date=1202057774]
Alrite all from last night, sorry i had to go early but work at 8.30am and i was already a bit knackered from being out the night before and in work Saturday at 8.30am too!

What can i say it was really weird but brilliant had a great night albeit a short one everyone was really nice, sorry to be boring for those who didnt attend but everyone was fantastic! I agree with Vlad about the Liverpool contingent needing to do it a bit more often with the Rose of Mossley a potential venue? Also i think i could chat with Sheik Sunny and especially Jay D for hours, pleasure meeting everyone!

P.S. Sheik = Rutger Hauer.

[size=4pt]Thats for the Gary Barlow comparison!!!!![/size]
[/quote]

Same here mate. You've got great taste in music my friend, I could have kept up that conversation all night. Shame you had to go, but great meeting you. Top man.

There was a bit of a Bob Dylan appreciation society formed at the top of the stairs in Heebies with Andy too. Great stuff. Top man.

And Vlad, this man completely knows the score when it comes to Liverpool FC's problems at the minute. Enjoyed that chat mate. Top man.

Im feelin much better now and can remember practically everything now... there was a moment upstairs in Heebies when Phil Collins You cant hurry Love come on, I remember looking around at everyone smiling/singing/dancing/laughing (mostly at Aiden)..... Class. Top men the lot of you.
[/quote]

Reciprocated Jay. Although I did remain mainly sober for the night, I can assure you there are equal quantities of shit that accompany the old home spun common sense.... ;)

regards

Nice to have made your acquaintance.

[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=20393.msg482450#msg482450 date=1202063203]
[quote author=ILD link=topic=20393.msg482446#msg482446 date=1202062866]
[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=20393.msg482156#msg482156 date=1202038397]
What a great night apart from when Pete thought it funny to glass me in the head for undoing one of his epaulettes, which then resulted in Sunny picking Pete up off his feet by about 2 feet and burning his face on a patio heater in Heebies.

Nice to meet up with all the lads. The star of the show were ILD and God23. Absolute legends.

leprechaun_midgetpuppets_2.jpg

[/quote]

HAHAHAHA..

[/quote]

You two had me in stitches. A comedy double act. I am more Irish than the pair of you though.
[/quote]

I still can't see the Gilmour thing Sheiky, but he seems quite distinguished looking guy, so who am I to argue?

regards

[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=20393.msg482456#msg482456 date=1202063769]
You do look like Dave Gilmour Vladders. It was nice to meet you old bean.
[/quote]
I can assure you the pleasure was entirely mine. What time did everyone leave

regards

[quote author=Vlads Quiff link=topic=20393.msg482457#msg482457 date=1202063868]
[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=20393.msg482456#msg482456 date=1202063769]
[/quote]
I can assure you the pleasure was entirely mine. What time did everyone leave

regards
[/quote]

I got home about 3.30am.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=20393.msg482442#msg482442 date=1202062456]
There are 2 lists:
CONFIRMED-
Herr Onceared - Had a lovely night and will be back in Liverpool WHENEVER drinkies 2 is planned.
FFF - Is a fucking drinking metronome. He was (i shit you not) half cut at 7pm, and yet seemed sober as a judge at 1am, and no more than the same state he was at 7pm at 4am (at which point he poured himself a Vodka/Redbull. It was an absolute JOY staying at Jons house, and his missus wants to open up a 'Missus training school' she is fucking tip top in every way WELL IN BEX (although i know he wont let you read this) what a great couple. Thanks to you both.
Ijg - The fucking Rico Sauve of the evening. Like an extra from strictly come dancing, Ij was the smoovest man in Liverpool. A great lad, who when faced with the thought of drinking all night with a bunch of grown men never flinched. NO ONE should underestimate this kid. Top marks Ij. x
Paddy - Quieter than i expected.
Rosco - Was it seemed to me no drunker at 3am than he was when i met him (incidentally drinking luca-fuckin-zade in a pub). A really nice fella Ross, and a good laugh.
Sheik - Fuck me. What to say about my interweb brother. Just.....just......indescribable. I wont try. He is a fucking legend and has more energy than a crack smoking kitten. Fuck me.
Sunny - The tallest man in Liverpool and a lovely fella. Probably spent more time talking to Sunny than anyone else. Just a lovely man, with a killer sense of humour and a great laugh. He also got us all in the pub quick smart, and took Ij under his wing when some cunt let him down. Diamond.
Rislc - Cock.
Livvy - As invisible in life as he is on the internet.
Piedro - Not a scally. Not a carthief. A good lad he is, even if all he could talk about was getting raped. I hope your dream came true Pete.
Rouge - you know.
Anfieldanfield - ???
DreamBeliever - Not the fuckwit he would have you believe at all. Went to the match with him, and he KNOWS his football. Very sharp and astute guy. (although that may be because everyone else was pissed and he was taking fucking notes the bastard. Never trust a Paddy who doesnt drink!!
Spionkop - Great bloke, and my new beer buddy when i go to London. Great to have met you. Ps-Rafa IS shite.
Mark1975 - AWOL.
Lochness monster - What a top fella he is. Just a brilliant laugh and interesting and well just a fucking brilliant lad. It was great meeting you fella, you're reaction to the Jan Molby story will go with me to the grave. 'WHERE DA FUCK WAS JAN FUCKING MOLBY WHEN JFK GOT SHOT?'
Saintgeorge67 - AWOL
Ild - My long time internet bud and movie amigo. I love this lad. He's so fucking funny and made the trip to be fair. You sir are all that and some.
God_23 - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA POST MORE!!!!
Peatcheo - Gave me the biggest laugh of the evening with this gem 'To be fair i find fantasia a bit pretensious' I nearly shitted in my undercrackers.
Vlad - My hero. My absolute HERO. regards
Mark MC - Tall scally. very funny and not at all like i expected.
JayD - Top man, i could chat music with this guy for hours and was really glad to make his aquaintence. However Dylan IS better than Young FACT! *Pours JD a white russian*
Lech - I didnt get a lot of time to talk to our resident gold hoarder, but he seemed like a top chap.

There was no wierdo, no wanker, no attitude, no trouble, no aggro, no arguments, no nothing but a brilliant fucking night. It was wierd for about 4 minutes but fucking aces for about 14hours.
Just a top top bunch of lads, and i am glad to have met them all.
Thanks lads, in particular Sunny and Jayd, you took me to a great bar, and i could have stayed there forever, the music was superb, the drinks were well priced and the atmosphere was brilliant. Thanks lads.
X
[/quote]Oncy it was a pleasure to meet youtoo mate even though i thought you were going to twat me when i thought you were Ross.By the way what did you expect?

[quote author=Jay D link=topic=20393.msg482448#msg482448 date=1202062938]
[quote author=Peatcheo link=topic=20393.msg482358#msg482358 date=1202057774]
Alrite all from last night, sorry i had to go early but work at 8.30am and i was already a bit knackered from being out the night before and in work Saturday at 8.30am too!

What can i say it was really weird but brilliant had a great night albeit a short one everyone was really nice, sorry to be boring for those who didnt attend but everyone was fantastic! I agree with Vlad about the Liverpool contingent needing to do it a bit more often with the Rose of Mossley a potential venue? Also i think i could chat with Sheik Sunny and especially Jay D for hours, pleasure meeting everyone!

P.S. Sheik = Rutger Hauer.

[size=4pt]Thats for the Gary Barlow comparison!!!!![/size]
[/quote]

Same here mate. You've got great taste in music my friend, I could have kept up that conversation all night. Shame you had to go, but great meeting you. Top man.

There was a bit of a Bob Dylan appreciation society formed at the top of the stairs in Heebies with Andy too. Great stuff. Top man.

And Vlad, this man completely knows the score when it comes to Liverpool FC's problems at the minute. Enjoyed that chat mate. Top man.

Im feelin much better now and can remember practically everything now... there was a moment upstairs in Heebies when Phil Collins You cant hurry Love come on, I remember looking around at everyone smiling/singing/dancing/laughing (mostly at Aiden)..... Class. Top men the lot of you.
[/quote]

Goog good mate! Glad i wasnt chewing the ear off you! Going to get a bunch of stuff by the Aliens now after the recomendation! Roll on Drinkies numero 2!

ILD/GOD23 - I could watch you two try and leave a pub for hours. Tell everyone you're going, then complete an entire lap of the pub (even though the door was in front of you), before arriving back pointing at a door that had magically just appeared in the wall. This was after you tried tripping each other over school boy style. I think everyone has a different memory of you, if brought together it could bring about world peace.

Jon/Bex - I really cannot say thank you enough. From the moment we arrived at your doorstep, we couldnt have asked for a thing. Somehow, someday i'll make it up to you. Look after that girl, there isnt a better lady out there.

I'm not like Oncey and going to spend an hour writing a 'list' of thank you's. You'll all stars, it was as if we were just mates going out for a boys night in town.

Liverpool - Home of the stunning lady and cheap beer!

Thank you all!

Ijjy, no you don't sound neutral. Proper midlands meht. But i take off the imaginery hat my hangover has bestowed on me, to you. Any lad that has the balls to jump on a train with no real idea of what would happen, then fit in and be at ease with that lot, will go far in life.

Regards

Oh and Dan (see how i used your full name there, just not in the right order), keep thinking Pink. Pete's jumper does..........Maroon. My left nut!

[/quote]

I am Vlad's brother and I confirm that the only resemblance between Vlad and this Dave Gilmour chappie (who he? .... ed.) is the top of his head. ;D

I would say "regards" but that is copyright.

Thanks Andy & Ian, your comments have been passed on to Bex, & she's gonna remind me of it when I moan about anything!

Glad neither of you got food poisoning or a bad back! Made up you enjoyed the night too, it was indeed a top night.

Vlad, you're as eloquent in real life as you are on the site, it was a pleasure meeting you.

[quote author=ILD link=topic=16792.msg482431#msg482431 date=1202061744]
FUCKING Jan Molby!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

hahahahahaha. Superb.

Im forty in July lads and you are all invited to my party in Liverpool.I know the reds wont be playin but it will be an excuse to meet up anyway.

[quote author=mark mc link=topic=20393.msg482500#msg482500 date=1202069514]
Im forty in July lads and you are all invited to my party in Liverpool.I know the reds wont be playin but it will be an excuse to meet up anyway.
[/quote]
Fucking el Mark, you don't look a day over 38 and a half as well ! I'll buy a beer for your birthday mate.

[/quote]

I'll be up for that mate, no worries.

[quote author=Sunny link=topic=20393.msg482504#msg482504 date=1202069721]
[/quote]
Fucking el Mark, you don't look a day over 38 and a half as well ! I'll buy a beer for your birthday mate.
[/quote]HaHaHa,By the size of you mate you could say I looked 60 and i still wouldnt argue.

[quote author=FoxForceFive link=topic=20393.msg482508#msg482508 date=1202069891]
[/quote]

[/quote]Sound Jon,The partys on the 11th of July so I will post an open invitation on here.

[quote author=mark mc link=topic=20393.msg482514#msg482514 date=1202070119]
[quote author=FoxForceFive link=topic=20393.msg482508#msg482508 date=1202069891]
[/quote]

[/quote]Sound Jon,The partys on the 11th of July so I will post an open invitation on here.
[/quote]

One of the funniest things I heard yesterday was MarkMc to Sheiky.

"I know I can't type or spell but you actually LOOK like you can't spell"

Quality.

[quote author=Sunny link=topic=20393.msg482517#msg482517 date=1202070217]
[quote author=mark mc link=topic=20393.msg482514#msg482514 date=1202070119]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Quality.
[/quote]HAHAHA,Fuckin marvellousse

Quality.
[/quote]

hahahaha, I'd missed that. Class.

One thing I have to say, everyone, to a man was funny, very funny, great sense of humour. It was cool, cos you could be sarky, or take the piss, knowing whoever it was would take it the right way.

All you heard all night was laughing, everywhere you turned people were laughing with each other.

Its made me want to post more coz you know the people on the other end are quality lads and are all up for a laugh.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=20393.msg482442#msg482442 date=1202062456]

JayD - Top man, i could chat music with this guy for hours and was really glad to make his aquaintence. However Dylan IS better than Young FACT! *Pours JD a white russian*
[/quote]

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man :)

I concede the point though, Mr Zimmerman it is.

Great meeting you too mate.

[quote author=FoxForceFive link=topic=20393.msg482520#msg482520 date=1202070521]
One thing I have to say, everyone, to a man was funny, very funny, great sense of humour. It was cool, cos you could be sarky, or take the piss, knowing whoever it was would take it the right way.

All you heard all night was laughing, everywhere you turned people were laughing with each other.
[/quote]

Yeh everyone was a top laugh and up for a good time. I didn't find meeting anyone weird or freaky at all. But I bow down to our two Irish geniuses. I had cramp in my cheekbones from laughing with them.

[quote author=Sunny link=topic=20393.msg482524#msg482524 date=1202070717]
[quote author=FoxForceFive link=topic=20393.msg482520#msg482520 date=1202070521]

[/quote]

Yeh everyone was a top laugh and up for a good time. I didn't find meeting anyone weird or freaky at all. But I bow down to our two Irish geniuses. I had cramp in my cheekbones from laughing with them.
[/quote]Your right mate,I was in a round with them and I thought i could drink.Fuckin legends.

Quality.
[/quote]

Haha. One of the funniest things I heard was on the way to town mate. You come out with a classic.... the one about those poor Irish lads who are having to come HALF way across the Irish Sea to meet us.

And DB - totally NOT like what I'd expected. Absolute gem of a lad. HAS to win the 6CM Studley Moore ladies-man award. And sober as well. More bottle than a milk float. Nessies description of Piedro "following DB around trying to pick up on his scraps" was hilarious.

*Great*
This site will be even more cultish now!

I was hoping for stories of a punch up or an argument or something!
Still, glad those of you who went enjoyed yourselves and had a laugh.

Back
Top Bottom