• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Drinkies?

Sure sounds like a great night out! If there's Drinkies 2 I hope I can be there. You guys wouldn't mind another Asian guy not named SR right?

Funny thing is my name is Dan too!

[quote author=GOD_23 link=topic=20403.msg482575#msg482575 date=1202082872]
Dave kneeling behind me and somebody pushing me[/quote]

Fuckin hell.

Flashback.

That was me! Sorry mate.

Oh, and can I just say Pete n Mike's ma and pa were absolutely lovely, looked after me well with tea and bacon sarnies and were just downright nice.

I did get racially abused, but that was in the morning in Brighton, by some old girl telling me "If you come to our country you've got to learn our ways!"

Send them my regards Pete, I hope your Ma enjoys her little tipple

[quote author=singlerider link=topic=20403.msg482667#msg482667 date=1202116484]
Oh, and can I just say Pete n Mike's ma and pa were absolutely lovely, looked after me well with tea and bacon sarnies and were just downright nice.

I did get racially abused, but that was in the morning in Brighton, by some old girl telling me "If you come to our country you've got to learn our ways!"

[/quote]

You should have seen her face on Sunday when I told her I thought we really missed Sissoko against Sunderland !

[quote author=Piedro link=topic=20403.msg482656#msg482656 date=1202116069]
I love you Mr Tickle.
[/quote]

I love you too Scraps.

[quote author=Spionkop69 link=topic=16792.msg482354#msg482354 date=1202057504]
[quote author=Dreambeliever link=topic=16792.msg482162#msg482162 date=1202039657]
[quote author=Rouge Penguin link=topic=16792.msg481700#msg481700 date=1201971901]
Would you believe it, there all normal lads. Beers cheap a well. Big thanks to all, now, 10 minutes to kick off.
[/quote]

Normal!!

Ha ha anything but!

Great laugh.
[/quote]

You're not normal for someone who's only on fresh air!!! A sober legend, ladies and gents. Although the Sheik and FFF have knocked the optimism out of him!
[/quote]

When shiek, stares at you with those eyes, you nod and agree, but now that safely back behind a keyboard the Rafa humping can continue!

Do you do martial arts, second Dan?

After being on something of a "high" after the event, it is rather disappointing that Mrs VQ really can't see what all the fuss is about, and is completely ambivalent to the whole episode.
Other than that, as soon as I mentioned to people that I met up with a gang of lads I knew on the internet, it causes great amusement, which I can possibly understand.
What was everyone else's friends and relatives reactions to it?
Glad everyone seems to have made it home more or less in one piece

regards

Absolute legends.

You forgot your proposal to a Scouse lass as well Aidan.

Down on one knee and all, very rosemantic.

[/quote]

Perhaps you should not have had your hand inside her bloomers then Dan

regards

My girlfriend ripped the absolute piss. My friends, somewhat more diplomatically took the "Oh well, no, it's pretty socially acceptable these days" stance, but Blaise was adamant I was going to be raped and murdered

[quote author=Vlads Quiff link=topic=20403.msg482691#msg482691 date=1202117600]

[/quote]

Perhaps you should not have had your hand inside her bloomers then Dan

regards
[/quote]

I was told that was a polite form of greeting here?

Glad you all had a good time.

Sorry I didn't make Sat night, went out with Uni mates in the end, another time maybe.

Nice meeting Ross, DB, Pete, Pete's cousin, and Ij on the Friday though, all top lads.

[quote author=anfieldanfield link=topic=16792.msg482750#msg482750 date=1202121574]

Sorry I didn't make Sat night, went out with Uni mates in the end, another time maybe.

Nice meeting Ross, DB, Pete, Pete's cousin, and Ij on the Friday though, all top lads.
[/quote]

Na.

[quote author=singlerider link=topic=20393.msg482694#msg482694 date=1202117712]
My girlfriend ripped the absolute piss. My friends, somewhat more diplomatically took the "Oh well, no, it's pretty socially acceptable these days" stance, but Blaise was adamant I was going to be raped and murdered

[/quote]
And were you? ;)

[quote author=vantage link=topic=20393.msg482766#msg482766 date=1202122351]

[/quote]
And were you? ;)
[/quote]

Well considering he's still posting it's reasonable to assume he wasn't murdered. But that's all I'd assume.

[quote author=anfieldanfield link=topic=16792.msg482750#msg482750 date=1202121574]

[/quote]

Bastard, I was looking forward to meeting you.

Mark too

What? No punch ups?

*disappointed*

Oh, and isn't everyone being a bit harsh on RISLC, he could have had a genuine crisis or something.

So much of a crisis that he couldn't answer a fucking call from a 17 year old kid stuck in a strange town?

Nah

[quote author=Anita link=topic=20393.msg482775#msg482775 date=1202122771]
What? No punch ups?

*disappointed*

Oh, and isn't everyone being a bit harsh on RISLC, he could have had a genuine crisis or something.
[/quote]

No he's a proper dickhead.

He txted on Friday night saying he was at work but would be around Saturday and then nothing.

Wanker.

[quote author=Rosco link=topic=20393.msg482770#msg482770 date=1202122552]
[quote author=vantage link=topic=20393.msg482766#msg482766 date=1202122351]

[/quote]
And were you? ;)
[/quote]

Well considering he's still posting it's reasonable to assume he wasn't raped. But that's all I'd assume.
[/quote]

Rape is not rape if there is consent. And that is where SR will always fall down.

*hold hands up*

I don't know the ins and outs of it. But something could have happened with him. But I do agree that a text doesn't take much. Seemed a bit harsh on little Injabar.

[quote author=Anita link=topic=20393.msg482795#msg482795 date=1202123390]
*hold hands up*

I don't know the ins and outs of it. But something could have happened with him. But I do agree that a text doesn't take much. Seemed a bit harsh on little Injabar.
[/quote]

Thats the problem, he did txt Friday. Making more false promises.

Proper cunt as far as I'm concerned.

And still no apology.

Sunny is a true legend stepping in.

I cant believe i still feel moderately rough. Im so fucking old.

Although i would like to patent a new hangover cure that worked a treat on Sunday morning.......its a bit of a monster so stay with me.

4am - Arrive home. Feel like shit and admire a man who can pour a vodka redbull after a 14 hour drinking session.

4.15 - Go to sleep with small bottle of water.

7am - Wake up (and according to Rouge say 'Oh sweet fucking Lord') clutching temples and blindly stagger upstairs to the bathroom (all the while cursing that your old man pissweak bladder couldnt have let you stay in bed a bit longer). NB-At this point feel very sick.

7.05am - Stagger back down stairs and mumble 'Tablets give us some tablets'

7.06am - Take two Paracetemol

7.07am - Lie down and listen to the football that Rouge has put on to drown out my YAK like snoring.

NB-KEEP SIPPING WATER THROUGH ALL THIS TIME AND BEYOND.

8.15am - Be woken up by an incredibly spritely Jon offering me Morphine or summat. Settle for a couple of Nurofen reds and a big fucking glass of Orange Lucozade. And admire as Jon says 'The missus has gone out to drop her sister somewhere, if we all sit here idle in our own misery, she'll make us some bacon butties when she comes back in'

9.30am (to be honest these times could be all over the shop) Have BEST bacon sandwich ever cooked to perfection on soft white with a nice spread of butter (fried too. none of this grilling pish) and a lovely coffee

10am - Splash cold water about my face and prepare for the day ahead. Stare in wonder at Jons chipped wii that has every game for every single console ever made in the world ever ever on it. Thank my luck stars that he didnt crack that out at 4am or i would still be playing Mario cart till this very moment.

11am - Set off to pick up filthy dan HO. Admire how posh and UN-scally Peters house is (its got a drive and everything). Be totally shocked when Petes mum DOESNT say 'sweet fucking christ more IRISH!!?'

11.10am Set off to Milton Keynes to drop off said filthy Ho. Read papers, chat, laugh, moan, chat about the game, the night, Peters posh house etc

12.00pm - Stop at services for KFC help myself to Zinger tower and a meal with a black coffee.
Feel great eating it, but BAD about 40 seconds after eating it. Dan doesnt look like he will make it.

12.10pm - Services toilet for a poo. It was textbook.

12.20pm - Back on the long haul to MK.

2.30pm - Arrive in MK and discover that one of my oldest friends in the worlds dentist is Dans Dad. It is a small world after all. Dan treats me and Ian to some coffee in starbucks and we have the obligitory filthy chat with Dan. I cant remember all of it, but there was blood and shit and Harry everywhere (verbally obv) Worry as i realise i am just as filthy as the filthy wrong un but he is more honest.

3.00pm - Say goodbye to Dan who is now one of my favourite real people in the world, and someone who i hope to see again soon (oh and that boy can dance something fierce)

4pm - Arrive home and say goodbye to my travelling companion and brother. Play with my daughter who i missed like crazy, while drinking loads of coffee.

6pm - Frau Oncy makes me a lush dinner of Spicy italian meatballs

7pm - Bed for Molly

7.15pm - Shower

9pm - Lost

10pm - Superbowl

4am - Bed.

It was a hell of a day, and one i will always have fond and very very vague memories of.

*Goes to lie down*

[quote author=Dreambeliever link=topic=20393.msg482799#msg482799 date=1202123607]
[quote author=Anita link=topic=20393.msg482795#msg482795 date=1202123390]
*hold hands up*

[/quote]

Thats the problem, he did txt Friday. Making more false promises.

Proper cunt as far as I'm concerned.

And still no apology.

Sunny is a true legend stepping in.
[/quote]

I don't he'll be coming back here.

Maybe Livvy can keep an eye out for him on est.

Back
Top Bottom