• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2016 - Round of 16 - Monday 27th June

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane has so bought into his own hype, shooting so early I'm surprised he waits for kick off.

you may not have noticed absolutely fuck all happening down the england left in previous matches
Bertrand has been playing too?

I seem to recall him having a stinker at LB when Clyne was MOTM in the last game.

Our defence has been pap this game and for the love of god get Rooney the fuck off. Roy you bellend.

That's what I don't get. 5 Liverpool players and all these cunts on here wanting them to lose.
I'm Scouse not English..

I voted Remain... We are cut from a different cloth than the rest

If anything nothing would please me more than watching Hodgson erase his face from excessive rubbing..

Ok ok.. I will celebrate if we win.. but I won't be crying if we lose... In fact I will probably just laugh..

In fact I'm laughing now..

If Roy had the balls then Milner could do twice the job Rooney is tonight (i actually think Rooney has done alright so far this tournament though).

A tournament wouldn't be a tournament without an England keeper pulling a clanger

Incidentally, walker has been awful.. He keeps cutting inside, we should be playing Clyne..

Watch Milner not get a game too..

Two players who can cross the ball.. Instead numb nuts plays sterling

I'd take Dier off.. There is nothing for him to break down. Half time Sterling and Dier off.. Vardy and Rashford on. Gotta go for it.

Otherwise Woy will be sacked in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom