• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Everton (A) - 24 April 2024 - Premier League

I can't work this performance out. Tiredness? Bad Tactics? Its definitely not bad luck.
Tired tactics and the most abhorrent dereliction of duty, Klopp sang out the praises of the kids when we needed them. They stepped up and delivered. He then dropped them like a lead balloon when some players came back. The returning players served us shit, shit and more shit yet still got played.

I'd almost rather we didn't.

This is a pathetic a collapse as i've seen in a while
We went what 6 games without winning season after we won the league?

Klopps teams can have it happen.

I’d still rather the season we had. So much progress. I felt it would always finish as us running out of steam or players but doesn’t make it hurt less.

I’m glad we won something in Klopps last year. The man has ended the great drought and won everything else to boot.

All in a time where the biggest cheats in English football history robbed us of the deserved sustain glory we should have had.

We played better when we had all those injuries, so strange...
because they were fresh players who wanted to impress. it's why i never understood not trying danns more, or trying koumas more

We went what 6 games without winning season after we won the league?

Klopps teams can have it happen.

I’d still rather the season we had. So much progress. I felt it would always finish as us running out of steam or players but doesn’t make it hurt less.

I’m glad we won something in Klopps last year. The man has ended the great drought and won everything else to boot.

All in a time where the biggest cheats in English football history robbed us of the deserved sustain glory we should have had.

i genuinely don't care for the cheats line. i truly don't. Every time we've failed it's down to the other team having a better mentality, or tactical nous. really couldnt' care about off the pitch

Sad way for Klopp's tenure to end, not that he will be judged by it but everyone will recognise that this was a big opportunity that we have pretty spectacularly cocked up over a 4 week period, hey I guess the carabao can we be wheeled out !

Team look washed.

Szobo has been doggo for 6 months now.

Salah doesn't look anywhere near his best

Nunez is just , well, not good enough ?

Tired tactics and the most abhorrent dereliction of duty, Klopp sang out the praises of the kids when we needed them. They stepped up and delivered. He then dropped them like a lead balloon when some players came back. The returning players served us shit, shit and more shit yet still got played.

this is the crux of it.

Klopps got absolutely zero to lose from hereon. If he doesn't give a few players a go on Saturday, he can fuck off early. Tonight is an embarrassment.

honestly there are 2 or 3 names that get written into the starting XI without question, the rest is very uncertain

Klopps got absolutely zero to lose from hereon. If he doesn't give a few players a go on Saturday, he can fuck off early. Tonight is an embarrassment.
Salah starts at the weekend. i'd bet nunez life on it

i genuinely don't care for the cheats line. i truly don't. Every time we've failed it's down to the other team having a better mentality, or tactical nous. really couldnt' care about off the pitch

City had better squad in the years we’ve come close. You can’t discount that

honestly there are 2 or 3 names that get written into the starting XI without question, the rest is very uncertain
2 or 3? You can night on guarantee 7 names usuallt

Ali, trent, robbo, vvd, macca, diaz, salah. All guaranteed. No matter form, fitness or anything else.

This game is a proper scouse conspiracy this, probably agreed result beforehand just to keep two teams from Liverpool in the league.

City had better squad in the years we’ve come close. You can’t discount that
they did, but equally klopp didn't rotate as much as he could have or should have. After edwards left, the transfer policy became less.....sensible; macca aside

Back
Top Bottom