• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Everton (A) - 24 April 2024 - Premier League

The quality is there though, as when we were decimated by injuries we were still winning games; arsenal aside.

klopp just didn't trust any of them any more when people came back from injury

Jota, Nunez, Gomez, Macca were on form when we were decimated by injuries. We’ll still be in the race now if that four plus Endo were on still form.

Different cycle and Arsenal have won nothing. Fucking nothing. Pissed through the league?

They're tired and went a decent length in europe. 5-0 v chelsea, 4-1 newcastle, 6-0 sheffield, 5-0 burnley, 6-0 west ham, 3-1 liverpool, 5-0 palace

Jota, Nunez, Gomez, Macca were on form when we were decimated by injuries. We’ll still be in the race now if that four plus Endo were on still form.

Would we? Klopp would have dropped jota the second salah was back. Same for gomez for trent.

Getting this far it still hurts though. It's like pulling a 10 and going back to hers then passing out
I think it's worse than that. I think it's like pulling a ten, getting the whole slow sleasy strip routine and then finding out the beer has worked too well

Nah he over thought it. Tried to be too clever. Everton were the clever ones.

That's one step too far for me.

We were shit, lethargic and incapable of finishing
Calvert-Lewin had one of his twice-a-season stand out games (and he was good)
They were up for it and won 90+% of the battles - I lost count after their 9th corner but it was 8-1 to them on first to the ball

In truth we should have been raped 5-0 - thank fuck we got away with 2-0

I dont agree about were this team is in regrards to talent going forward. There is plenty and its well set up. 3rd is probably were this team is this season and we’re still in a rebuild.
Sad as it is but its the right time for Klopp to leave now. He looks finished and the players look affected by it.

Big summer ahead now. I’ve got a feeling Edwards will be ruthless and we need it.
Salah should be sold and I wouldnt be against Darwin going either.

Trent was as bad - he was misfiring long passes all over the shop. After some initial success I doubt he hit a single target.
Thought he was good in the first half, one of the few players on our team who was able to move the play forward. Went to shit after the break though

I want to give him a pass because he can be unreal, has unique qualities and he's just back from injury but I'm also afraid he's fully turning into a luxury player whose main strength is being good for highlight reels

Yea, by playing Donkey over Danns.
He wasn't alone tonight though, Diaz missed a great chance (and was terribly unlucky with his post shot), Salah missed at least 3 that weren't even close (!), Robbo, VvD ... and that's just those I can remember.

If last seasons relegated teams successfully sue Everton for overspending their way to survival last year, does that mean all matches vs them this season are null & void?

He wasn't alone tonight though, Diaz missed a great chance (and was terribly unlucky with his post shot), Salah missed at least 3 that weren't even close (!), Robbo, VvD ... and that's just those I can remember.
Are you trying to trigger me on Salah?

Yep, Arsenal have imprsssively.
We haven’t. Team is exhausted and given absolutely everything but dead on their feet.
I totally agree - was saying to my lad that 6 weeks ago you'd not have believed this. I don't want to speculate as to why the belief has drained but it has to take the gloss off the Klopp era. So sad. He almost had us perfect

Excuse me but what exactly is *illogical* about hating Jordan Pickford?

Thoroughly disgusted by the celebrations of that freak as well as his face and body

I dont agree about were this team is in regrards to talent going forward. There is plenty and its well set up. 3rd is probably were this team is this season and we’re still in a rebuild.
Sad as it is but its the right time for Klopp to leave now. He looks finished and the players look affected by it.

Big summer ahead now. I’ve got a feeling Edwards will be ruthless and we need it.
Salah should be sold and I wouldnt be against Darwin going either.
The most intelligent of posters could see this seasons ago. They called Nunez after a few games.

Plus he hardly touched the ball and was virtually a passenger all game. And as for his defence ...
Bell end should’ve been sold two seasons ago and left as a legend.

He’s still a legend, just one who stuck around too long.

Back
Top Bottom