• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Everton (A) - 24 April 2024 - Premier League

Good game? Are you watching the right game? There is never any end product like all season long. Front 3 are the pits currently.
He has been, by a street, our best player. So the question is what game are you watching?

We did very well to stay in the title race til this point.

We’ve had a very strong season considering its a transition year.

You know what, Hendo was probably twice the captain Van Dijk is, we never bottled it like this when he was cap. Not this badly.
At least I don't remember us doing it.

Good game? Are you watching the right game? There is never any end product like all season long. Front 3 are the pits currently.
hard to have end product when you've got a striker that thick and inept, and another winger so out of form.

He's literally the only one doing an anything

6 games in a row where we just simply haven’t played like we want to win. It all started against United and our confidence in front of goal never recovered.

Tough on Klopp, and tough on us as it could be a long time til we find ourselves top of the league in a run in again.

You know what, Hendo was probably twice the captain Van Dijk is, we never bottled it like this when he was cap. Not this badly.
At least I don't remember us doing it.

I cannot overstate how much i think losing millie was a huge impact as well

6 games in a row where we just simply haven’t played like we want to win. It all started against United and our confidence in front of goal never recovered.

Tough on Klopp, and tough on us as it could be a long time til we find ourselves top of the league in a run in again.

Yup, we're done as a force in the league. The hope was klopp left us wit ha fine team, but this last month shows we're missing mental strength in spades

That absolutely fucked the mentality, but there was a chance to bounce back against palace. We failed
Yep, Arsenal have imprsssively.
We haven’t. Team is exhausted and given absolutely everything but dead on their feet.

We did very well to stay in the title race til this point.

We’ve had a very strong season considering its a transition year.
Oh come off it.
We lost to fucking Palace at home. 0-3 against Atalanta.
Missed chances cost us, lack of quality cost us.

Back
Top Bottom