• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Everton (A) pre-match thread 21 June 19:00 sky sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the team picks itself for this.

They've got plenty of injury worries so I am hoping for a battering.

---------------- Alisson ----------------

Trent --- Gomez --- VVD --- Robertson

---------------- Fabinho ----------------

--- Henderson --- Wijnaldum ---

--- Salah --- Firmino --- Mane ---
Keita in for fabs, with Henderson dropping to DM

I like keita, but I think fabs will get the nod. Let’s hope he’s found his form.

Bit of spam I just got:

MR DAVID MOYES, (offinfo151@yahoo.com)To:you (BCC) Details

SHIPMENT OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT TRUNK BOX
From Mr. David Moyes
Head Officer-in-Charge
Administrative Service Inspection Unit
P.O. Box 20509 Atlanta, GA 30320.

I am David Moyes, Head of Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agency in Harts field-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia. I came across an abandoned consignment box weighing approximately 242.508IBS and it had your details on it. Fortunately after a scan, it revealed that the content of the box is some amount of money. By my assessment, the box contains about 8M USD or more.

It continues (and, hell, it's so convincingly dull!), but I feel a mural coming on...

If Keita replaces Fabs it should be a straight swap with a bit more licence for Keita to attack. No way should Hendo be moved from his position further forward.
Keita best Positon is in the middle of the midfield 3..

Keita is not a DM.. and is less effective playing behind the front 3.

Henderson can play that role, likewise winjaldum in parts too.. So it makes sense to move Henderson to DM

Why are you trying to shoehorn Keita in the side? He’s never done enough to warrant a starting position in the derby. He’s been a shit bag more often than not.

Get the points we need to win the league then start messing round with the line up. For now we should play the best player in each position.

Why are you trying to shoehorn Keita in the side? He’s never done enough to warrant a starting position in the derby. He’s been a shit bag more often than not.

Get the points we need to win the league then start messing round with the line up. For now we should play the best player in each position.
This

I'm on the Keita bandwagon. No factual basis for it, I just am
Haha. Fact is we don't know how they've been training. It's likely some are far in advance of others (didn't I read that they were only good for 60+ mins at the moment)? It's likely all of our midfielders will see game time.

Keita best Positon is in the middle of the midfield 3..

Keita is not a DM.. and is less effective playing behind the front 3.

Henderson can play that role, likewise winjaldum in parts too.. So it makes sense to move Henderson to DM

No it does not. "Can play" is nowhere near a good enough reason to make the switch except in an emergency. The way Hendo's blossomed since he's been played further up the field is proof, if any were needed, that he was only ever "taking one for the team" by playing back there. It's true that Keita's not a DM but Klopp doesn't play with one anyway. Even Fabs isn't an out-and-out DM, though he's as good as one when he has to be.

Yep. The Keita reasoning is just Champ Manager stuff.

Play the best players in their best positions, win the league and then have a look at others who will hopefully be pushing for first team places further down the line.

The only player who should be shoehorned into the team against Everton is big Div. He will beat them, we know it, they know it

I don't think Mo is going to start this - he didn't play the game against Blackburn so maybe he won't be risked (or might just be a sub?).

If he is out I expect we'll see Ox in the front three. Usual midfield 3 (Fabs, Hendo, Gini) with earlier appearances than normal for Keita & Milner.

I don't think Mo is going to start this - he didn't play the game against Blackburn so maybe he won't be risked (or might just be a sub?).

If he is out I expect we'll see Ox in the front three. Usual midfield 3 (Fabs, Hendo, Gini) with earlier appearances than normal for Keita & Milner.
I was gonna say we may see Minamino in there, but then remembered the first game is the derby.

But then klopp likes treating them with disdain, so may do anyway.

Ah fuck, I don't know.

Salah and Robbo will both start despite missing the Blackburn game.

This time next week, champions. I’ve done my bit by putting money on city to beat Arsenal. My betting record is abysmal.

Reactions: dee

It's borderline insulting on the other midfielders who've performed like warriors all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom