• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Everton (A) pre-match thread 21 June 19:00 sky sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't say the 'everybody hates Liverpool bit.

“People talk a lot about him, yes he is a great defender but I’ve already dribbled past him. He was chosen as one of the top three in the world as he had an excellent season.
“But yes, for me there are better defenders.”
When pushed on which defenders were better than Van Dijk, Richarlison added: “Thiago Silva, Marquinhos and Sergio Ramos.”

I guess he dribbled past Virgil during the 5-2 defeat they suffered, yes?

Virgil seems totally unbothered by that sort of small time shite. He will play his normal game and pay Richarlison no mind.

So, first team prediction in 3 months;

Alisson
TAA Gomez Virgil Robbo
Hendo Fab Gini
Salah Firmino Mane

Keita could start instead of Gini.

Rumoured team:

Alisson
TAA Gomez Virgil Robbo
Henderson Fab Keita
Salah Firmino Mane

So, first team prediction in 3 months;

Alisson
TAA Gomez Virgil Robbo
Hendo Fab Gini
Salah Firmino Mane

Keita could start instead of Gini.
Love Fab but he wasn't at his best before the break. It's difficult to say without having seen any of them recently who is going to start but I guess it will be Hendo - Fab - Gini unless either Gini or Fab aren't fit (didn't Gini miss a session?) in which case, considering it's Everton, Millie will fill the void.

Let's face it, if there's anytime for Keita to do something, it's between now & the end it the season. There's obv still pressure, but without the instant pressure of the crowd you'd hope he can replicate the form we know he's capable of.

Whether a derby is the best time to do it, I'm not so sure though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom