• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

FA CUP 3rd Round - WOLVES (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really understand why Camacho is further up the pitch than Shaq most of the time. Anybody?
Because no one knows where the fuck they're meant to be

It's fucking stupid and we should be embarrassed by klopps choices here

Games like these really showcase the lack of depth we have in certain positions.

Still a lot of work to do in the market.

Moreno is the worst excuse for a player I've seen. Not the problem here? He's symptomatic of the problem, he's fucking deadwood and unfathomably still getting the chance to singlehandedly knock us out of cups.

Also this is a dreadful game to give Hoever a debut in. He’s going to have nightmares after this.

Milner has been shockingly poor. Forget the bonehead play of not going after the ball until Raul in the box, but so many misplaced passes.
Studge - seems like he doesn't have enough strength or pace to play at this level anymore. I'd rather have given his minutes to Dom ... too late for that.
origi - doesn't have good enough control for this level.
Keita - so disappointed but the team is barely letting him dictate play, bar the beginning.
Shaqiri - lots of the ball, little to pass on to.
CuJo - promising.
Lovren - typical.
Hoever - CB? Wow, talk about having faith in a 16 year old ...
Fabinho - not his position, would probably be better if vVd was there.
Moreno - no mistakes so far!!!

Cause he isn't really a right back

I know, but I still don't get it. He played FB in preseason so he knows the rudiments of positioning you'd think. I suspect this might be a 'strategy'. A fucking shite one.

Milner has been shockingly poor. Forget the bonehead play of not going after the ball until Raul in the box, but so many misplaced passes.
Studge - seems like he doesn't have enough strength or pace to play at this level anymore. I'd rather have given his minutes to Dom ... too late for that.
origi - doesn't have good enough control for this level.
Keita - so disappointed but the team is barely letting him dictate play, bar the beginning.
Shaqiri - lots of the ball, little to pass on to.
CuJo - promising.
Lovren - typical.
Hoever - CB? Wow, talk about having faith in a 16 year old ...
Fabinho - not his position, would probably be better if vVd was there.
Moreno - no mistakes so far!!!
Moreno no mistakes? I counted at least 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom