• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fabioless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers on Borini - "he's a multifunctional player".

So true- he's shite in so many different ways.

I can't think of any examples of City, Utd or Arsenal doing it, Chelsea yes but they can afford to take the gamble and I bet they don't lose a lot of money when they do sell.

Correction, Liverpool have accepted a bid of up to £10m from Sunderland in just the same we accepted the up to £17m last year. Borini has to agreed to personal terms for it to work.

Apparently Fiorentino and Inter have bid much lower (~£6m), as have Watford (£7m). All have been rejected by Liverpool.

Fabio Borini is closing in on a move to Sunderland after travelling to the North East to undergo a medical with the Black Cats today.
Liverpool have accepted a bid of £8m plus £2m in add-ons for the Italian striker from Dick Advocaat’s side, and the move could be confirmed today.

Reactions: HC
The Guardian is reporting Borini's going to sign.

The same article also describes Borini as one of the 5 or 6 "quality" signings Advocaat was promised. Lol.

The Guardian is reporting Borini's going to sign.

The same article also describes Borini as one of the 5 or 6 "quality" signings Advocaat was promised. Lol.

I think this kid can still do the job - he will score goals if he's played up front, and given some service. He wasn't played often as a primary striker with us ...

So what does that do for our 'balance' this Window?

Excluding salaries, fees and agents fees:

Out:

Sterling 44 + 5
Borini 8+2
Coates 2
Lambert 3
Aspas 4.5

Ballotelli/Markovic - loans

== 61.5 + 7

In:

Benteke - 32.5
Firmino - 29
Clyne - 12.5
Ings - Tribunal (~6?)
Gomez - 3.5
Milner/Bogdan - Free

== ~83.5

I suppose we may get a couple for Jose Enrique leaving a balance of £20m if you ignore the addons or £13m if you don't

Cheers Dick!

The state of Coates, and they come in for another failed Liverpool player, they must have a screw loose.

CNvz5rTWwAAfeZ3.jpg

£7.75m, rising to £9.75m with add ons

So what does that do for our 'balance' this Window?

Excluding salaries, fees and agents fees:

Out:

Sterling 44 + 5
Borini 8+2
Coates 2
Lambert 3
Aspas 4.5

Ballotelli/Markovic - loans

== 61.5 + 7

In:

Benteke - 32.5
Firmino - 29
Clyne - 12.5
Ings - Tribunal (~6?)
Gomez - 3.5
Milner/Bogdan - Free

== ~83.5

I suppose we may get a couple for Jose Enrique leaving a balance of £20m if you ignore the addons or £13m if you don't

Are you suggesting that Mr Milner ( and bogdan to a lesser extent) waived his right to a signing on fee?

Good, seeya borini, thanks for fuckall. Wasted that gangsta goal celebration on him.
Would like to think the money from him and Enrique etc would be reinvested in a DM, just not gonna happen though. Fuck me we could pick up Song for that money, I'm not saying he's great, but he'd straight away be our best DM and only be cheap.

If only he'd have gone last year, still I guess it's good Sunderland came back for him with a decent enough bid.

He wasted a year of his career though. But in a football world were most players give a fuck about the club I guess you could praise him a bit for fighting for his chance.
He's also never moaned about being left out.

Still, 12 mill last season would have been nice.

This is like some dude who fucked a minger, begged to get to back with his missus and hung around assuming that she'd fancy him again or at the very least he'd find someone as fit as her, but finally got the message and returned to the fat wrongun he nobbed in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom