• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Find us the next Munain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oncy

Look up to the sky and there I be
Honorary Member
Ok so we have performed wonders over the years discovering Munain, Gotze, Ozil, Shaqiri, Martinez, Villa, Ericksen and about another 50 wunderkids who we fucked around and didnt sign until they became too good or big for us to afford/attract.
So lets start again.
They have to be under 24 and cant be at a top 4 club in their league.
Wheres the next Higuain or Robinho from SA? The next Ronaldo or Nani from Portugal? The next Alonso or Munain from Spain.

Also and as a slight aside has anyone seen Dries Mertens from PSV? Appara hes a winger who has 18 goals this season. Ive never heard of him but chanced upon the name. Anyone?

Fischer from Ajax.
Tore us a new one in the next gen series.
He is Danish so KHL will tell you all about him

I'd take an Ajax youngster defo, one that plays on the flank and can run quick with his head up.

Ok so we have performed wonders over the years discovering Munain, Gotze, Ozil, Shaqiri, Martinez, Villa, Ericksen and about another 50 wunderkids who we fucked around and didnt sign until they became too good or big for us to afford/attract.
So lets start again.
They have to be under 24 and cant be at a top 4 club in their league.
Wheres the next Higuain or Robinho from SA? The next Ronaldo or Nani from Portugal? The next Alonso or Munain from Spain.

Also and as a slight aside has anyone seen Dries Mertens from PSV? Appara hes a winger who has 18 goals this season. Ive never heard of him but chanced upon the name. Anyone?

Very good in FIFA 12.

Cerberus mentioned a few weeks ago.

Look at this shit!! We should be fucking scouts!!

I'd tell Tello or Cuenca from Barca. Both are talented players in the Suarez mold, and neither will stay at barca for the next few years imo.

Toni Kroos- does Bayern still rate him? If not, perhaps he could be one of those 'stars' that needs to leave Bayern to bloom.

Primarily because I've been planning to since last summer. You know when everyone said we got Downing, Adam etc. because no one else would have come to us because we couldn't either (a) afford them, or (b) didn't have CL football to attract them. I'd want to preclude those arguments this summer when we go after Steven Fletcher and Scott Sinclair.

Primarily because I've been planning to since last summer. You know when everyone said we got Downing, Adam etc. because no one else would have come to us because we couldn't either (a) afford them, or (b) didn't have CL football to attract them. I'd want to preclude those arguments this summer when we go after Steven Fletcher and Scott Sinclair.
Please do. I'm enjoying being pessimistic so I want to know how we're wasting our money. I also like learning of unhyped talent

South Americans:

Martinuccio (playmaker for Penarol in Uruguay on loan to Villareal)
Sergio Araujo (young striker for Boca)
Angelo Iturra (17 yr old Chilean striker scouted by Man Utd)
Ganso (Santos no.10)
Lucas da Silva (Sao Paolo)

What's going on with itturbe (sp?) ? Argentina young lad?

Lucas Ocampos - River Plate

Next big thing from Argentina and we're linked with him.

I think Zaha might be also worth a punt he has been brilliant anytime I've seen Palace play.

Griezmann looks excellent for Sociedad too.

I would happily take Lamela off Roma's hands too.

Just buy the now Munain. And the now Martinez. And the now Llorente. £100m should do it. Get yer wonga out Henry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom