• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Find us the next Munain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamela would be a bomb now sadly. Griezmann could be attainable

Several articles in january mate. Every top club in Europe are after him though.

He's a goalkeeper like which is boring I know but Matt Ryan the Australian U-21 keeper is gonna be sensational.

The likes of Ganso and Lucas will probably cost more than Munian!

Younès Belhanda is a 22 year old winger at Montepellier who are something like 3rd this year.

Weren't Chelsea, Man Utd and Arsenal linked with him too ?

Yes mate. And City, Barca and Real.

Linked with 16 year old Dan Smith and 17 year old Tonny de Trinidade Vilhanda in the Telegraph today. Out with Maxi and Kuyt

The thought of Reina leaving terrified me 2-3 years ago. But after this season its gotten a more if he leaves he leaves. Still a massive part of our team but has been largely shite for a long while now. Cant remember the last time he made some match winning saves.

We should bring back Xavi Valero

I think he's gone a bit stagnant, and has checked out a bit I think, which is regrettable. He has had ambitions, and they haven't been met, and it's largely not his fault at all. Often players in times like this will decide to move on.

He'll be missed if he does.

Bringing back Valero might get Reina in good form again. He's living on Merseyside aswell I think.

I'll PM you what i know. Don't want to speculate.

A player i think could become very good if the right manager gets hold of him is Papadopoulos at Schalke. A greek version of Phil Jones if you like.

Hey!!! Its my thread and everyones pm everyone with stuff!! Either pm me or post it here Whitey ya ballix.

I'd take an Ajax youngster defo, one that plays on the flank and can run quick with his head up.

*with the ball. Obv.

Forrest+Gump+front.jpg

I'll PM you what i know. Don't want to speculate.

A player i think could become very good if the right manager gets hold of him is Papadopoulos at Schalke. A greek version of Phil Jones if you like.
can i get a PM too?

Joseph Gyau and Joshua Gatt, two wingers from the US with pace for days. Gyau is 19 and plays for Hoffenheim, Joshua Gatt is 20 and plays for Molde in Norway.

Two of the most exciting prospects for the United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom