• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Find us the next Munain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you are all being very harsh on Flanno. At times he's looked very good and then he's had two mares. To early to write him off.

Eccleston will not make the grade I'm afraid.

It's not about the poor games, I mean how many times has Kelly fucked up?
I'm trying to look at him objectively. I'm looking at his overall play and I just don't see "IT".

Aren't we talking about our own youngsters enough in other threads? I'm not having ago but it's fucking tedious.

Aren't we talking about our own youngsters enough in other threads? I'm not having ago but it's fucking tedious.
Not much else positive to talk about except them and the Fa cup final. But I get your point.

Not really the position we're looking for, but I've heard promising things about a French kid called Kurt Zouma. Plays centre-half and even though he's only 17, he's plays for Saint-Étienne who are 6th in Ligue 1 and France's U19 side. I would buy him and loan him back to Saint-Étienne.

Has Sebastian Giovinco not been picked up by the bigger clubs due to his height? He's been working wonders at Parma for the past 2 seasons. 15 goals and 15 assists this season, including 1 scored today.

Hes a good player with little coverage. I wouldn't turn my nose up at him

Bas Dost, 28 goals in 30 games
Plays for Herenveen in the Dutch league.
Age 22

West Ham have confirmed to ESPN that they have made a £7 million offer for Heerenveen hotshot Bas Dost.

Dost, 22, was top scorer in the Eredivisie this season, with his 32 goals in 34 games helping Heerenveen to a fifth-place finish and qualification for the Europa League.

Having led the Hammers back to the Premier League at the first attempt through the play-offs last week, Sam Allardyce is now keen to bolster his squad ahead of their return to the top flight.

And the Dutchman, who was tipped to make Bert van Marwik's Netherlands squad for Euro 2012 but surprisingly failed to even make the 30-man preliminary shortlist, is Allardyce's top target.

6ft 4in Dost would help strengthen the Hammers' striking options, with Carlton Cole and Ricardo Vaz Te the club's main attacking threat at present, with Nicky Maynard the chief back-up.

Jetro Willems - 18 year-old wonderkid who is likely to start at left-back for the Netherlands at the European Championships. He is also the youngest player at the tournament. Similar to a lot of other Dutch wide-players, as he is lightening fast, light-footed and thrives on attacking. Helped the Dutch U17 team win the European Championship last year. Played second-tier football in the Eerste Divisie with Sparta Rotterdam whilst he was sixteen before PSV picked him up and from there he's played fairly regularly in the Eredivisie and Europa League.

He has impressed me a lot mate.

Build like an ox, fast as few and quite comfortable on the ball. All the traits of a powerhouse African defender developed through the Danish school of football not much unlike the Dutch. Seems a good mix, and he seems a very likeable lad too, with both feets solid on the ground.

Won't leave this Summer as FC Nordsjælland are automatically qualified for the ChL group stage mind, but will give him further experience.

http://www.sixcrazyminutes.com/index.php?threads/one-to-watch-jores-okore.16143/#post-668492

Theres a player called Jan Charamosta who plays for the Czech U21's who has 14 goals in 6 games for them.
Anyone heard of him?
Any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom