• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fixing the MF with current squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebell

Well-Known
How do we do it?
Wait for Melo, see if he adds anything?
Move Trent to MF so we have more zip, zest and progression to MF?
Unless one of the players in MF gets injured there is fuck all that's going to happen. Klopp will be wheeled out where he will say, I'm fed up with talking about transfers for the summer or will never happen

Last edited:
--------------------Nunez-------------------------
-----------------------------------Salah--------
Gakpo--------------------------------------------------Elliott---
---------Thiago/Bajectic----Fabinho/Keita----------

I think the best solution now is a compact 4-4-2 with two holding fixed CM's. It will become very dependent on Thiago progressing the ball between the lines. Nunez and Salah can be fluid in who drops off to link play, but I'd like these two to be close together on the pitch.

Wait until the summer in the hope we'll sign someone....it's pretty clear whatever midfield combo we go with won't work, they're all hopeless and either past it or too inexperienced.

Fucking tight cunt arse owners grating on my cheese sacks.

I’m at the point where I’d not be averse to a 4-4-2 with Trent and Robbo on the flanks. Trent in a Beckham right mid role and Robbo free to motor up and down the wing with abandon, given Tsimikas is providing cover behind him (and potential overlaps).

Alli
Milner/Ramsey Konate. Vvd. Tsimikas

Trent. Badger. Thiago. Robbo

Salah. Nunez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom