• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Forza Dumbledore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oncy

Look up to the sky and there I be
Honorary Member
I just noticed that Juventus are Serie A winners after spending two bits of fuck all coming off the back of finishing 7th 2 years running 30 points off the top and up against Milan (Robinho, Ibra, Pato etc) and Napoli, Udinese, Inter etc.
That to me means one thing.
We are winning the league next year.
We are off the back of two shit seasons!
We have fuck all to spend!
We're up against better teams!!

Its practically certain.

We are next years Juventus!!

FORZA!!!

Ps-Is this Ibra's first season titleless since the 60's?

I'll join an army that campaigns for a top-10 finish. Lets be realistic.

They also sacked their manager before this title winning season.
Oh....

They also sacked their manager before this title winning season.
Oh....

And did they bring in a top class manager with a history of success or hire someone with essentially the same track record as Neil Warnock?

And did they bring in a top class manager with a history of success or hire someone with essentially the same track record as Neil Warnock?

Neil Warnock type. Although a lot less Mrs Doubtfire looking.

Juventus spent 94 mill euros wisely before this season....

If we do the same there is hope.

They hired someone with the same track record as one Roberto Martinez.
How'd you like them apples?

Sorry brother. :)
They bought some very good players mind. Vidal for 10 mill was a fucking bargain.

You mean Oncey?

Whoever mate.

I thought long and hard before signing up to this, i mean i'm putting my impeccable reputation on the line here. Last season half the army turn and ran as soon as we were linked with Downing ffs, hopefully this time it will be different.

Fuck it. I'm in.
If you don't have hope, then what else is there?
I love this fucking football team, desite my "reservations" about our centre forward.
So I'm off to kick fuck out of a ManU fan*

*Not really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom