• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Forza Dumbledore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Rosco never again has the balls to moan about going off topic in threads.......

Respect the forum please.

Emergency DA board meeting called for this evening lads.

I hope Rosco never again has the balls to moan about going off topic in threads.......

Respect the forum please.

no-sympathy-groups.jpg

I like to see myself as the Neville Longbottom of this DA ... pathetic, awkward & generally useless, until the very end when I becoem a hero

The Bobby V hiring even had shades of Kenny, out of the game for years and not good with the media. There are way too many similarities.

I'm really beginning to wonder about them

They won the World Series twice though, so if they win us the league in the near future I dont give a flying fuck if Sol Campbell is our next signing and Souness our manager.

Stay strong lads. We need to be the stability here.
The league is still on.

Think of it this way - this is just like the end of the sixth HP book. Dumbledore is dead, but his army lives on & WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS

Think of it this way - this is just like the end of the sixth HP book. Dumbledore is dead, but his army lives on & WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS
Youve fucking smashed it kid. Steve Clarke is Snape!!
We will carry the fight to them next year.

I'll wait for Gandalf's army to get going.

They'd well batter Dumbledore.

But Snape was a goodie in the end .. does Clarke secretly carry a candle for yer Ma, Oncey???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom