• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Forza Dumbledore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always hopelessly optimistic, but we have NO FUCKING CHANCE of getting anywhere near the title next year.

As things are, a cup run and challenge for 6th is all we can hope for.

Bit of a Juve fan as a youngster when i loved watching 'Gazzetta Football Italia' on Ch4 on a Saturday morning and then Live Serie A match on a Sunday afternoon. Was all the rage back then.
Del Piero was my favourite player.

Good times.

"I'd rather be an optomist who is sometimes wrong rather than a pessimist who is always right"
Fuck it I'm in.
00A9.gif
Joey Barton

I hope we win the Carling Cup again next year. Cos you know, that's a trophy and more important than finishing somewhere decent in the league.

Ryan's turning in to a dementor, sucking all the life and happiness out of everyone. :)

Ryan is turning in to a boring reptitive negative old fart, which is a shame cause he's an excellent poster.

Nesv are going to kick us into winners next season. They don't tolerate shite for long. For this reason, we are just one ligue 1 scout away from forth

3rd most expensive payroll, 3rd worst team in the game.

They have exactly the same problems we have - established stars on the wane, bad new signings for years.

Kinda makes you worried about our owners eh? but if they give us the run they had with Manny, Papi, Schilling etc - I will be happy! ;)

Kinda makes you worried about our owners eh? but if they give us the run they had with Manny, Papi, Schilling etc - I will be happy! ;)

The Bobby V hiring even had shades of Kenny, out of the game for years and not good with the media. There are way too many similarities.

I'm really beginning to wonder about them

The Bobby V hiring even had shades of Kenny, out of the game for years and not good with the media. There are way too many similarities.

Kenny was given the contract after his 6 month stint. I doubt Bobby V would have gotten one had he had 6 months, as ... well ... he's no good.

This is really interesting (baseball talk).
I don't watch the Majors so I have no idea how Boston's been doing, but Bobby V. is pretty much worshipped here in Japan.
Great with the media, great with the players, and gets good to great results under tough circumstances.
Quite the opposite opinion to you fellas following major league baseball.
Is he that shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom