• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Friendlies today

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

the_khl

Denmark v Brasil starts now in Hamburg.

Could be an entertaining game.

Hulk with a powerful shot, 1-0.

Sørensen looks at fault. As per. Step up Lindegaard, please.

2-0, stupid from one Christian Poulsen, and a Zimling own goal.

Good start like.

Sorensen and Schone subbed after 25 minutes - lol
And Poulsen looking like the player from his time in Liverpool, and we still haven't really touched the ball.

At least we're not getting our hopes up from this shambles :)

Going to the Norway-England game. Looking forward to seeing Andy and Stevie. Hopefully young Kelly gets his first cap!

On several levels, the worst 45 min of football I've seen from Denmark in ages. Agger's still playing.

We missed out on the Euros on goal difference. The Wales game was a one off. We have a decent side with some great young prospects coming through.

It seems the linesman has a wager on Denmark. Second time he missed a blatant offside.

I think im a pretty rational kind of fella but over the last few days as the championship has approached ive found myself in full English delusion state.... a nascent nagging hope in the face of all the evidence.... shittest squad ever, utter crap manager, 50 years of deserved mediocrity but BUT....

Truly weird.

It is stupid to be English and I am therefore stupid.

Knock it up to the big lad up front and release the fucking hounds!

Oscar looks a real player in the attacking midfield role. Lucas - the other one - another bright talent.

watched a bit of the ireland game . Ok the game opened up but i thought the second pair of strikers , walters and long, looked better than the 1st pair of Doyle and keane . Linked up well and with McGeady , could have had a couple of goals each .

And that McGeady lad looked pretty decent also , actually had some decent final ball for once which i believe the lack of is the biggest criticism of him.

Overall though they deserved to win despite bosnia having a few chances .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom