• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Friendlies today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the fuck is Azza?! His name is Hazard ffs, what is it with commentators trying to make every foriegners name sound more exotic.

They're trying to show some respect, which is fine by me in principle. Unfortunately, in practice they tend to be rather bad at it (though they do actually pronounce "Hazard" right), so basically I agree with you. Quite often the English pronunciation is actually closer to the original than the commentators' garbled attempts anyway.

I only half saw the game tonight, but I honestly thought Parker was non existent. How he got the captains armband recently is beyond me.

Yeah I thought that, though they're all fucking Chavs aren't they?

For what it's worth, I thought Parker deserved it, again.

Actaully I'd agree with Stevie - excellent in defence shielding the back four and also in getting forward. Parket gave away far too many free kicks and his Yellow was no surprise.

No pressing and just standing off wont work against the better teams. At times nearly all 11 men are just outside the box. Not being able to keep possession and letting the other teams create a lot of chances. It reeks of Hodgsons approach when he was here and both wins are more down to the lack of quality from the opponent then England playing well.

That was bloody awful ... I was sitting there shouting at them, "Press the Bugger FFS" ! Instead of just sitting 5 - 8 yds off them letting them dictate play.

Cheers! It's like the only channel I haven't got....looks like i'll be brushing up on my Arabic tonight.

Kevin Doyle used to be the best attacker Ireland had, now he's arguably the worst of the five in the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom