• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

FSG OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not totally against FSG but the truth is their heart does not seem to be in it either.

So why don't they sell and make their £3b profit? Or have they decided to sell, but changed their minds? If they don't want to sell, are they going to invest? Pay themselves dividends? Or let their investment rot away? They truly befuddle me at times for people who used to be so rational
I'm sure they'd sell if they could. I don't think it was the brightest thing to do to put the club up for sale when borrowing rates were at a 20-year high and still rising. And the team is in free fall. The time to sell was last year and they missed the boat.

The midfield tweet is exactly as I see it. We need at least 2 if not 3 or 4 midfielders. Blending those at once will have an impact on consistency.

Concerning no doubt.

Bajcetic and Morton (+ Jones or even Clarkson) to the rescue + Milner to extend (who knows, maybe Keita will too)? :geek:

Last edited:
I think we need 3 midfielders and 1 CB.

Evan Ndicka would be a very good free transfer CB for us. 23 years old and quality.

The midfield tweet is exactly as I see it. We need at least 2 if not 3 or 4 midfielders. Blending those at once will have an impact on consistency.

Bellingham for starters, Rice & Caicedo for main course with a side of Koopmeiners and then Mason Mount for dessert.

Fuck Thiago, Fabinho, Milner, Keita & Ox and Hendo can stay for mascot duties, while Badger -Tits, Morton & Harvey rotate.

Easy-least.

Anyone got a spare half billion quid they don’t need?

If the ownership thing isn't sorted by the Summer, we'll be in for more of the same. Half of this stinks of spite over the Super League bollocks. As for the tweet about missing the point with "FSG out", it's not really is it? They need to go, I'm not sure people openly willing them to go is going to have any detrimental effect, they clearly want out but it's in their best interests to do it at the right price and with the right assurances for the club.

If the ownership thing isn't sorted by the Summer, we'll be in for more of the same. Half of this stinks of spite over the Super League bollocks. As for the tweet about missing the point with "FSG out", it's not really is it? They need to go, I'm not sure people openly willing them to go is going to have any detrimental effect, they clearly want out but it's in their best interests to do it at the right price and with the right assurances for the club.
I am guessing there is a deadline to buy the NBA franchise before the price soars or someone else gets in before they do.

Bellingham for starters, Rice & Caicedo for main course with a side of Koopmeiners and then Mason Mount for dessert.

Fuck Thiago, Fabinho, Milner, Keita & Ox and Hendo can stay for mascot duties, while Badger -Tits, Morton & Harvey rotate.

Easy-least.

Anyone got a spare half billion quid they don’t need?

That dessert has ruined the whole meal for me Stevie.

Thank you very fucking much.

That dessert has ruined the whole meal for me Stevie.

Thank you very fucking much.

I dunno why - he’s like Ox only good and not made of soggy biscuits.

Anyway… gobble more slowly and you’ll swallow more.

Regarding Pearce's reply, that's one of the issues I had - winning (i.e. Klopp's brilliance/overachievement) seemed to mask/sweep any existing/pending issues. We should only act when things start going wrong?

That screams “Turkish journo trying to be relevant to up his followers count”.

DonaBellMoron will lap it up, then go ape when it doesn’t happen and demand FSG & Klopp are publicly executed.

Very nice timing, coming out right after our excellent Transfer Window.

There's a theory that this ownership bollocks is being generated or encouraged by FSG to distract fans from the lack of spending, or make them rationalise it as a necessary step to selling the club. There may be some basis for this.

Very nice timing, coming out right after our excellent Transfer Window.

There's a theory that this ownership bollocks is being generated or encouraged by FSG to distract fans from the lack of spending, or make them rationalise it as a necessary step to selling the club. There may be some basis for this.
Tin hats for sale. Anyone after a tin hat???

DonaBellMoron will lap it up, then go ape when it doesn’t happen and demand FSG & Klopp are publicly executed.
You can take my name of that equation. I'm resigned to the fact we will finish between 8-12th this season, I'm also resigned to FSG still owning the club past the summer window.
The only small glimmer of hope I have is FSG trying to placate fans by restructuring the debt payments and giving Klopp some real money.

You can take my name of that equation. I'm resigned to the fact we will finish between 8-12th this season, I'm also resigned to FSG still owning the club past the summer window.
The only small glimmer of hope I have is FSG trying to placate fans by restructuring the debt payments and giving Klopp some real money.

Nope… you’re in… till the end of the line!!!

Where is this Bahrain shit coming from, they don't have a pot to piss in compared to Abu Dhabi or Saudi? And forget Dubai too, those fuckers get bailed out by Abu Dhabi on a weekly basis.

only thing that I disagree with is the finishing 8-12th... I think it will be more like 10-12th

No idea who Powerholdings are but the below tweet leaves me worried

They look like run-of-the mill businessmen. Egoistic, immoral, self-promoting. My main concern is that they aren't as rich as QIA/QSI.

Does this make me a bad person?

Just thinking, when the board/management seemingly write off the season by refusing to strengthen the side in areas of need, that negativity/lack of drive may pass on to the players to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom