• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Goretzka.. Signed for Bayern..

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a positive note there's other options, but they won't be free.
Thats not good. We should just sell Can and offer the money to this guy as a signing on fee. I am sure that will turn his head.what do you think ?

Thats not good. We should just sell Can and offer the money to this guy as a signing on fee. I am sure that will turn his head.what do you think ?
I think he wants to win shit and that's why he picked Bayern. That's pretty much a guaranteed league title.

I think he wants to win shit and that's why he picked Bayern. That's pretty much a guaranteed league title.
Does not mean shit does it really ? One team wins every season..the same team - hardly a challenge. Hes a coward ... not a winner.

Reactions: KFC
Does not mean shit does it really ? One team wins every season..the same team - hardly a challenge. Hes a coward ... not a winner.
Not gonna argue with you, you're absolutely right. Guess he figured winning a German championship is bigger than winning the premiership.

I changed the thread title to something more fitting, given the news he has signed for Bayern

How is he a coward? Maybe he doesn't want to leave Germany? Maybe he supported bayern as a kid? Playing for bayern helps him for the national team. So many reasons.

Not done yet...

But Schalke's sporting director Christian Heidel told Sport 1 there is no done deal to discuss at this stage.

"Leon has not informed us so far that he has decided to leave us," Heidel said.

"I trust Leon and his agent, with whom I was in contact yesterday [Sunday]."

You can walk to Schalke from Bochum. I mean Dortmund is only up the road too.

Is this fan friendship thing with Bayern like how all the Ev fans I know love Manure?

Not done yet...

But Schalke's sporting director Christian Heidel told Sport 1 there is no done deal to discuss at this stage.

"Leon has not informed us so far that he has decided to leave us," Heidel said.

"I trust Leon and his agent, with whom I was in contact yesterday [Sunday]."

Goretzka might be of the view that it wouldn't be clever to announce a pre-contract agreement with Bayern since it doesn't meet the Bosman criteria, he wouldn't be moving to another member state.

I'm not trying to deny that he's going Bayern, but we've heard this many times before, I'm pretty sure Can was confirmed as going to Bayern by the German outlets before he joined us.

You can walk to Schalke from Bochum. I mean Dortmund is only up the road too.

Is this fan friendship thing with Bayern like how all the Ev fans I know love Manure?

No, it‘s more of an official established friendship - including half and half scarves.

259_0.jpg

Pretty certain Mat Hummels/BVB also denied him striking a deal with Bayern before his move. Either way, Germans naturally tend to move there anyway if you want to go the cynical route for now, but if you want hope you can cling on to the fact that nothing has been made official yet.

Bayern would seem like the obvious destination for him.

Big thing for him to consider is that Schalke fans would be pissed big time that he's joining Bayern, and that Bayern fans wont take to him either given their rivalry with Schalke.

Neuer is a prime example of this.

All the big UK sides think they're in for him. His agent is probably just whoring him for more Bayern money. Still, would be great signing.

On the slim chance we do get Goretzka, then surely thats the end of Henderson? You can't have a £40m player as a bench warmer better off selling him

On the slim chance we do get Goretzka, then surely thats the end of Henderson? You can't have a £40m player as a bench warmer better off selling him
I’d definitely keep him in the squad. We need a few older English lads with experience to help the group. Milner and Henderson have roles to play in that regard as long as they want to stay without being regulars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom