• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.

the count

SCM's least favourite muppet- There was a poll
Honorary Member
As you know lads, I have been on here for the last five years and many of you are aware that I am mates with a senior figure within LFC. Naturally we talk Liverpool a lot when we meet up but he prefers that anything confidential stays confidential and I always do my best to respect this. The Mods knows my mates name and Sunny has seen photos of me and him on my phone.

I am only sharing this because it is as big as I have heard in recent times and I reckon as this is such a small football site it probably wont go elsewhere as that is the last thing that I would want;)

Ok, the story is that Rodgers is hoping to exploit his close relationship with Mourinho to try and get a few Real players on loan for the next season or two. Granero, Şahin and Ozil have been mentioned as well as Higuain or Benzema. They have a big, big name striker coming in apparently.

Anyway's that is not the big story.
Apparently Xabi wants to come back to Liverpool. His kids are still mad Liverpool fans and he feels he has unfinished business here while he has achieved all he wants to at Real.
Mourinho does not want to let him go and there was a bit of a bust up at the end of the season. The story is that Xabi has been told to mull it over during the Euros and if he still wants to leave come August then Real will let him go.

Keep this to yourselves. If you want to know who I know, then pm me and I will tell you if I trust you enough to keep it quiet;)

Thanks count, either rumour would be awesome and i can't see Jose being adverse to helping us out.

They're probably gonna get either Aguero or Ibrahimovic ... So that makes sense that either Higuain or Benzema will go ... 4 of the first 5 you've mentioned will boost our 1st team (Granero is nothing special) ... but Xabi? Holy shit ... Imagine Neets posting here 24-7 again!?!? :)

Wow. If even half those players come and hit the ground running, we could seriously be title challengers.

Neil will be somewhere in orbit around Jupiter when he reads this. ;)

There is NO WAY we would get Benzema.

Higuain would do, like !

*cough* and Kaka !

I would do cartwheels down the street if we got xabi back god i miss him. I doubt benzema and ozil would come to us but Higuain and Şahin seems a bit more realistic dont want granero.

Thanks for passing it on even if its not true its nice to dream...It would be amazing to get 2 of xabi, ozil, Benzema or huigain, I'd fancy us to get champions league footy if that happened.

I think Carroll may be out the door, not sure he can play the style we will try to develop. Say he has a great time at the euros, If somebody offered close to 20 million, would we take it?

Not sure about Carroll. He's better on the deck than he's often given credit for. I suspect Rodgers may play him less often than the King would have done, but I wouldn't be that surprised to see him kept as an option.

Xabi is the metronome we have been missing, ozil a great attacking midfielder and either Benzema or huigain would bang the goals in. Actually we will take them all off your hands, thanks Jose.

We won't get Benzema, but I reckon Higuain would be better suited to the Prem anyway. With him, Ozil and the return of Xabi we'd be flying.

It's good to know we actually can trust some of the rumours on here. Thanks for the info count. Just placed an order for a Xabi shirt now.

Not sure about Carroll. He's better on the deck than he's often given credit for. I suspect Rodgers may play him less often than the King would have done, but I wouldn't be that surprised to see him kept as an option.

I think he's done well over the last 6 months and would be a good plan B, but a real goal scorer might be needed to spearhead an attacking 3.

So Real are set to unveil Bendtner it seems?

PS On a slightly less mental note, I love these posts Count, I hope it's all true!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom