• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I am delirious. Delirious like a fox! Who knows what they plan for the future, Ozil doesn't get a game that often does he? Alonso had a bust up, The other guy, he probably won't come but it's just a nice dream isn't it.

Seriously??!! He's been an ever present since his move 2 years ago! You dont watch Madrid that often do you.

Ozil made a pro Liverpool tweet a few months ago. Him and Benzema were stars for Real's league winning team though so I'd be surprised and thrilled if we got them. Love Benzema. On Alonso, I also worry that he's getting on in years.

Ozil made a pro Liverpool tweet a few months ago. Him and Benzema were stars for Real's league winning team though so I'd be surprised and thrilled if we got them. Love Benzema. On Alonso, I also worry that he's getting on in years.
Alonso's getting on, but you could argue that his game has never been reliant on physical attributes, so he wouldn't lose much by way of effectiveness. He'll easily play another 3 years at the top level at the very least IMO.

I wonder what he'd cost. 2 years left on his contract.

We're talking 15-20 mill

I'd heard mumblings of such nonsense out and about recently

Now counts source has said it I feel bad for calling those lads cunts...

Thats another thing. Would he fit the FSG plan? 30 years of age, would demand big wages and a hefty transfer fee. Maybe he would, maybe he wouldnt.

I would love this to happen though, so apologies if I seem a bit sceptical. It is silly season after all.

as for alonsos age its not like kenny has been hesitant to buy older players, think the owners just want to see the majority being youngsters with potential balanced with skill and experience in key positions.

also god damn you count for getting me excited, i know its too good to be true but i already getting carried away, basically....

RandyMarsh.jpg

Ok lads.
I have just got a call from my source and he is really pissed off as this is starting to appear on other sites. Can we lock this thread down or better again delete it all.
Mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom