• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.
------------Reina
-------Skrtel----agger
Johnson----Xabi------Enrique
-----Gerrard-----Lucas
-Suarez---Benzema---Ozil

Just be careful count, don't want you to lose your source/ mate, but thanks for sharing. Could it be he likes a non Rafa return?

------------Reina
-------Skrtel----agger
Johnson----Xabi------Enrique
-----Gerrard-----Lucas
-Suarez---Benzema---Ozil

Hahaha, we havent a hope of getting any of those 3, they're all established first teamer's there. Anyone who thinks we do have a chance is delirious!!

brendan and jose...They are friends, I have seen pictures of them together. There is one of them on the Internet just relaxing together.jose is in a Milan kit so I guess it wasn't recently because he probably got all new gear when he went to Madrid but some people still wear old gear if it's a good cut and fits nice, it's a slimming top. I don't know how to post pictures.

I think you should read the first post again, the second too may be a stretch, but Xabi looks like a cert.

I know, and Im not saying that I'm discounting The Counts sources but the way rumours flow in modern football you'll understand why I feel that way. I'm more of a believe it when I see it type. All that and Alonso aside though Rodgers relationship with Jose would be more suited towards us getting their squad players on loan. Ozil and benzema (although I'd love both of them) would be a massive stretch as you rightly point out!

Yeah, not sure, but If you go to Ask Jeeves and ask, "is Brendan Rodgers friends with Jose Mourinho?", you can see it there.

I dont reckon any of it will happen I really dont, Ozil!! He is being lorded here especially by Mourinho and anyway why exactly would mourinho want to be nice to LFC??

Unless maybe we are offloading Suarez their way....

Having said that It makes such a nice change to be linked with exciting players as opposed to....well ... not exciting players...

If the Alonso bit was true it would make my day it really would, even if he is 30.

Hahaha, we havent a hope of getting any of those 3, they're all established first teamer's there. Anyone who thinks we do have a chance is delirious!!
Maybe I am delirious. Delirious like a fox! Who knows what they plan for the future, Ozil doesn't get a game that often does he? Alonso had a bust up, The other guy, he probably won't come but it's just a nice dream isn't it.

Dont know how to inset but just found a few pics of the 2 of them together by googling "brendan rodgers and jose mourinho"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom