• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mail also saying the same with bonuses kicking in. They say he will make £45m if this continues. God knows how much more he will make from endorsements and personal sponsorship.
I suppose one Ray of hope is that this will lead to resentment, which hopefully bring toxicity to the dressing room.

I'm so tired of this fucker already - dirty contract, dirty transfer, dirty club and an inability from Europe's footballing bodies to ensure this kind of cheating doesn't pay dividends.
I think we can still maybe compete with Man city next year - but it's sad that this year, the likelihood is that only Arsenal will keep it from being a farmer's league ...

We've said for years that if and when City finally get a striker that can put away the 50 million chances they create each game, it'll be over.

They've got one now. Haaland is a generational talent for sure but Lewandowski would score a bazillion goals for them and so would other striking greats.

They're just a great team to be an out and out striker in.

The ultimate dilemma scenario.

Would you have more money than sense, play for one best teams in the world, win every trophy under the sun but you are known as the ugliest man to walk the planet?

that reminds me of the female triangle, out of which you can only have two

great sex
mentally stable
hot

great sex
mentally stable
hot

There’s an age you get to as a male after which, any sex is great.

I think it’s about 16.

great sex
mentally stable
hot
If she's mentally stable then she'll be willing to work on the sex. She won't be able to work on her hotness.

So, the only logical answer is hot and mentally stable.

Erling Haaland has a £175.5m release clause in his Man City contract which kicks in from the summer of 2024, reports The Athletic.

Applies to all teams outside the Premier league. Guessing he'll be a Real Madrid player in the future.

Let's sign them all – Albert Braut Haaland, Jobe Bellingham, Thorgan Hazard... Does Mbappe have a football-playing brother?
Kylian Mbappe: Liverpool transfer hopes take major leap forward as PSG demand ageing Reds star in straight swap

Samuel Bannister 1 hour ago

psg-striker-kylian-mbappe.jpg

Paris Saint-Germain would be willing to sell Kylian Mbappe to Liverpool, but only if they can deprive Jurgen Klopp of a big-name attacker in return, it has been claimed.
Mbappe has been the centre of attention in football news over the past couple of days. There have been various reports casting doubt on his happiness at Paris Saint-Germain, despite him only signing a contract extension with them in the summer.
The prospect of a January transfer has surfaced, although it would cost whoever was to take him a fortune. Liverpool are long-term admirers and have been linked again, however unlikely it may seem that they would spend so heavily.
Yet there may be another method via which they could get their hands on Mbappe. Egyptian journalist Ismael Mahmoud has claimed that Paris Saint-Germain could entertain a swap deal with Liverpool.
According to Mahmoud, Paris Saint-Germain’s idea would be to take Mohamed Salah in return if they were to sell Mbappe to Liverpool.
Like Mbappe, Salah only signed a new contract with his current club a matter of months ago. But he too has been in the limelight amid a loss of form in the Premier League.
The Egypt international has only scored twice from eight appearances in the English top flight this season. In turn, Liverpool also happen to have won just two matches in the competition to date, despite finishing as runners up last season.
There have been calls for Salah to be dropped in one attempt to revive the club’s overall fortunes. But could they go one step further by sacrificing him in January?
If Mahmoud is to be believed, the 30-year-old would be Paris Saint-Germain’s top target to replace Mbappe. However, in all honesty, the chances of a deal of such proportion going through still seem on the slim side.

Five reasons that led to Kylian Mbappe wanting a January transfer away from Paris Saint-Germain

Huge Kylian Mbappe deal might be tempting – but Mohamed Salah deserves more time and respect

Getting Mbappe in return for Salah might be good business for Liverpool. The Premier League side would be regenerating their attack for years to come.
Mbappe has been in better form this season, scoring eight goals from nine Ligue 1 appearances. He also has four goals to his name in the Champions League from four outings. Hence, he might be more dependable than Salah.
In fairness, though, Salah has given Liverpool too much good service to be discarded so easily – and so soon after they pledged their faith in him with a record-breaking contract.

With 161 goals from 266 appearances for the club to his name since his arrival from AS Roma in 2017, there is no reason to believe that Salah will not come good again.
That said, the opportunity to sign a player like Mbappe will not come around very often. Still, Liverpool would need to make sure there is a concrete chance of them taking him before making any kind of decision that might upset Salah.
For now, Liverpool will be waiting to see if they can get anything better out of Salah. Any prospect of them signing Mbappe still seems to be within the realm of dreams right now.

My god, they look and play exactly the same!

I looked at his Transfrmkt stats, he had done fuck all. Then I remembered an old video I watched published 11 months ago, the 64 goals in 37 matches was all at kiddie level.

Fucking news outlets are now running with this story as though its recent news

Go towards the last min or so

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom