• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hangeland

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote author=doctor_mac link=topic=33682.msg872887#msg872887 date=1243026280]
Hangeland is a superb defender, and will be as long as he remains in the prem. Value is dependent on how much you need a certain type of player, and for Arsenal, Hangeland would be value enough at 15m. He'll improve their defence immensely.

[/quote]

I don't know. Hes quality in the air no doubt about that but "superb defender" - im far from convinced. Fulham love to defend nice and narrow and almost invite crosses into the box because they know he will dominate most in the air. Get him in Arsenals side where the fullbacks see themselves as wingers and often get caught out and see how he does on the deck with runners going to his left and right. If Gallas can go from looking like one of the best defenders in the world at Chelsea to a laughing stock at Arsenal then id be worried for this Hangeland lad. I may be wrong but my guess he would get found out.

[quote author=nornirongooner link=topic=33682.msg873042#msg873042 date=1243075004]
Not sure Gallas is a laughing stock :-\
[/quote]

You're not watching him from the same seats we are

[quote author=nornirongooner link=topic=33682.msg873042#msg873042 date=1243075004]
Not sure Gallas is a laughing stock :-\
[/quote]

Maybe im being harsh but hes not got that assured look about him that he showed at Chelsea. He was immense for them at centre back and fullback. Hes a shadow of the player he was for Chelsea.

*Enters thread proudly showing off his new footballing-sage cloak*

*Wonders whether this would be the right time to mention that that Bendtner-lad would be a shrewd signing*

*Decides to leave thread whilst shamefully removing newly discovered cloak, feeling vulnerable and naked*

*Pulls down trousers to enjoy a comforting wank then realizes that his thoughts is actually on display*

*Blushes immensely*

*Runs like the wind with pants down knees*

*Stumbles*

*........logs off*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom