• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Haye Vs Valuev

I have NEVER ordered a fight because of the build up and what they say, I roder it because I want to watch either one or both of the fighters involved. I have made the decision long before the press conferences etc.

I still don't know who will win, but I do know that Jack Dempsey wasn't given a chance against Jess Willard (which is worth watching on you tube if you've never seen it).

Good old English abroad again...

God Save The Queen seemed to be well observed, then the English boo the Russian anthem straight away.

[quote author=SaintGeorge67 link=topic=36993.msg982063#msg982063 date=1257631175]
Good old English abroad again...

God Save The Queen seemed to be well observed, then the English boo the Russian anthem straight away.
[/quote]

I know, shameful.

Michael Buffer is a GOD.

Valuev is a fooking monster! Haye is goin to have to get in really close, he gives away 8 inchs in reach alone. Work the body and hope this Russian tires later on.

Haye has started well, planted him with a shot that would put most men down. Was like a tickle to Valuev. Haye will not knock this guy out. Only chance is to win on points.

The thing that concerns me is there may be a whole slew of "giant" boxers now, making the heavyweight division somewhat cartoonish.

This is slipping away from Haye... eventually he'll get caught in a corner.

He needs to land a fucking rocket methinks or it's gonna get worse.

I'm inclined to think the same thing.

This guy is just too massive.

I wonder how Tyson would have fared against him ?

[quote author=themn link=topic=36993.msg982090#msg982090 date=1257632882]

[/quote]

He'd have eaten him.

Haye's hitting and moving well.. but moving backwards.. no way he'll get a decision here. Rounds are too close and generally people give them to the champion.

[quote author=themn link=topic=36993.msg982090#msg982090 date=1257632882]

[/quote]

He'd have had very bruised shins.

[quote author=themn link=topic=36993.msg981437#msg981437 date=1257559318]
I don't get the Haye hate.

I think he's pretty cool and I think he'll win.

My heart sunk at the sight of that tosser Don King today.
[/quote]

*cough*

I do feel for Valuev, the proverbial "Gentle Giant".

Back
Top Bottom