• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hendo'n his way out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks LTW...
but to be honest, i've never been a very popular figure on here,
my Rafa criticism wasnt going well with some of his 6CM fanatics.

Its all in the past now, im much wiser now

Was Ryan banned or is he on a break?

Back to our captain, is it a done deal?
Join Kelly’s Heroes.

Looks as if it’s happening but as our luck would have, his new club isn’t funded by the Saudi government’s investment arm.

I’m glad the club decided to this classy farewell. He deserves it. Has been a fantastic captain and shuffled so many lovely trophy lifts.

I hope Hendo doesn’t have any dogs…

He has. Here is the photo.

gay-pride-dog.jpg

Nah I’m gonna miss Hendo massively. He’s been incredible for us. Top player. Superb captain.

I'll miss him too. The whole club will IMO, esp.with Milner leaving in the same window. Just hope Virgil and whoever becomes vice-captain can fill the gaps.

I agree with all the positive sentiments but also there's a part of me that just wishes he'd hurry up and fuck off given the transfer has been on the cards for weeks now.

I agree with all the positive sentiments but also there's a part of me that just wishes he'd hurry up and fuck off given the transfer has been on the cards for weeks now.
Indeed. He can come back in his retirement and be celebrated like past players but he’s history now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom