• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hendo'n his way out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's say we lose Fabs, Hendo and Thiago. How do you replace that experience whilst trying to maintain a homegrown quota? Gallagher, JWP?

Maybe we could get Milner back on loan.

Jordan Henderson and Jurgen Klopp will speak today regarding a potential move to Saudi Arabia.
[Fabrizio Romano]

I'd be absolutely furious if we let Henderson leave without a replacement that's way above his ability level, even if we get £20million, we'd still need to spend minimum of £50million to get that, and as if we'd do that.

It's fucking ridiculous letting arguably your two biggest leaders go in the same summer, I'd have thought Klopp was smarter than that. We'd need a massive step up in leadership from Virgil and Mo to deal with this loss, and not to sound all Brexit, but Trent too, as a strong English (scouse even better) leader in the team is so important.

I'd imagine we would have a plan; it just depends if FSG are willing to fund that plan

Another legend from one of our greatest ever teams.

359820649_664625275699294_332429116132023760_n.jpg

If we let Hendo leave, I’d love us to sign Alex Scott - think he’d be perfect and I believe would fill a homegrown spot.

I’d be gutted to see him go, but, he’s been amazing for us and his legs can’t do what they used to, and they need to if they’re going to play in a fresh klopp team.
Very risky indeed as it means a replacement and virtually new midfield. But, the f we get a decent fee that allows a new midfielder in and fast, then maybe it’s a risk worthy taking

Given his wages, if we get 20 million we can replace hendo of last year easily. Any money is gravy.

The continuity thing is an issue, this is why you try to not put yourself into such a dumb fucking position. We are in the position though. We already need almost a whole new midfield in one transfer window.

This is a helpful development though.

Given his wages, if we get 20 million we can replace hendo of last year easily. Any money is gravy.

The continuity thing is an issue, this is why you try to not put yourself into such a dumb fucking position. We are in the position though. We already need almost a whole new midfield in one transfer window.

This is a helpful development though.

Spot on.
We lost Ox, Keita, Gini and Can for nothing. It's unfortunate that we couldn't give cap a proper send off, but like you said, it helps.

RAWK are losing their minds over this. Saying how hendo is a traitor and all types of shit. What are they 12?
Sounds ridiculous, doesn't it? Never mind the years of great service/captaincy he's given the club. Why shouldn't he consider such a good offer at his age?

I'm sure most of us would seriously consider any good job offer, even if we didn't particularly like the employer. If some of these critics were working in, say, Tescos and a colleague had a better offer to go to Sainsburys, would they cry "Traitor!" or would they just say, "Good luck mate, all the best. It has been nice knowing you"?

Rawk probably frog themselves silly over Gerrard, when 1)he courted Chelsea for consecutive years 2)fucked off to LA 3)is a cunt

These developments are a disappointment,but the sheer vitriol and shit he got on his first few years deserves our respect. The exemplary service deserves our blessing

Gonna be upfront about this. I love this place, but if someone offered me £700,000 a week to do it, I'd sign up to RAWK tomorrow and never log on here again. I would read every Paul Tompkins post twice. Hell, for that money I'd even go online and tell everyone to subscribe to Koptalk.

Sorry. You can call me a traitor. It's who I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom