• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hendo'n his way out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't disagree, 10m for Nat I take but not for the club captain who is still an England starter.
The transfer fee alone is not enough especially if you consider net what we will get post fees etc. They can fuck off for that.
I'm not sure he's an England starter any more. Yeah, he started a few games in June for England, but that was a squad without Bellingham and Mount

I'm not sure he's an England starter any more. Yeah, he started a few games in June for England, but that was a squad without Bellingham and Mount
Nor is Mount and hasn't been for almost 18 months.
Hendo started 3 of the WC Game if I remember, he finished this season as a starter. Not sure why you think any less...

Nor is Mount and hasn't been for almost 18 months.
Hendo started 3 of the WC Game if I remember, he finished this season as a starter. Not sure why you think any less...
Because suddenly Trent is a midfielder too.
I'm not sure he'll play ahead of Trent, Bellingham and Rice

Someone should be reminding the Saudi’s that in the new world of football transfers they’ve created - £10m is a nominal fee.

Also…. If I were Sunderland supporting Hendo, I wouldn’t be as much of a rush to get to Newcastle owning Saudi Arabia.

He’ll get as far as the Saudi consulate for his visa before being mailed up to St James Park in bits to pacify the Geordie hordes.

Someone should be reminding the Saudi’s that in the new world of football transfers they’ve created - £10m is a nominal fee.

They don’t want to be paying transfer fees to the west, it’s almost a crime for them to be seen as doing so. Wouldn’t surprise me if Saudi clubs required MBS approval beforehand.

He was only going to be here for one more season anyway.

His head is gone. He doesn't want to be a squad player, which he will be if he stays. He's not going to be dying to pop a kit on to lift trophies. He's going to visualize a huge stack of cash disappearing into thin air every time he comes off the bench.

Let him go, it's time. The wages we save alone will be substantial. Bring him to Singapore, we'll give him the farewell he deserves, then off to Saudi..

Since when does the players personal terms have anything to do with what the club should negotiate?

He’s our captain, a regular player, has come back in the best shape of his life and gets our club.

20m should be the hard line.

I'm surprised no one has said "Al Itti-Fcuk Off" I'd keep him, but if he wants to leave, I think a fair price is £15m. Apparently he is on £200k a year, which alone saves the club £10m.
The irony is many of us wanted the club to shed some of the old timers, now that it's happening, we all start panicking. What can't happen is they're not replaced.

They don’t want to be paying transfer fees to the west, it’s almost a crime for them to be seen as doing so. Wouldn’t surprise me if Saudi clubs required MBS approval beforehand.

“Almost crime” must be rife in Saudi then - or is it only players that aren’t signed from Chelsea.

Do they not like paying fees for the transfer of title deeds to buildings and stuff either?

Presume someone got bone sawed and flat packed into a suitcase like an IKEA cabinet over the money they paid for PGA Golf.

Honestly… they should just buy FIFA… oh wait…

Jordan Henderson has made it clear that he wants to leave Liverpool for Al-Ettifaq, with the club wanting a quick resolution.
[Neil Jones]

Jordan Henderson has made it clear that he wants to leave Liverpool for Al-Ettifaq, with the club wanting a quick resolution.
[Neil Jones]
Yeah, I think he's been told that he'll be getting a Milner role. Don't think Hendo is too happy about that.

6gdmlfldwwbb1.jpg

If this happens then we defo get a new CM. If it does happen and we don’t, I give up.

Fucking yikes. Did hendo really just assume we'd release him when we've already lost 3 cms?

No, he was probably assuming (because he's not as intelligent as people purport him to be) that the Saudi's would come to us and put their money where their mouth is.....little does he know the Saudi's don't have any intention to put money into the western world.

No, he was probably assuming (because he's not as intelligent as people purport him to be) that the Saudi's would come to us and put their money where their mouth is.....little does he know the Saudi's don't have any intention to put money into the western world.

They did pay transfer fees for the other players that were not at the end of their contracts right ? - I am talking about some of the Chelsea players that left, and also Ruben Nevez from Wolves. They paid money for them right ? and why the fuck do the Saudi's think we would give him away for free ? - is they is thick or wat ?

They did pay transfer fees for the other players that were not at the end of their contracts right ? - I am talking about some of the Chelsea players that left, and also Ruben Nevez from Wolves. They paid money for them right ? and why the fuck do the Saudi's think we would give him away for free ? - is they is thick or wat ?

If you connect the dots you'll find a clear correlation between the Saudi's and Chelsea, through Boehly and his capital investments.

The Neves deal is one that doesn't make sense to me on many levels but hey ho.

The quicker they sort this shit out, the better it is for us. I can't imagine there is any way back for Hendo.

He's not going to start. He is not going to be happy if this move fall through. Meet them in the middle, 15m and get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom