• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hendo'n his way out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be upfront about this. I love this place, but if someone offered me £700,000 a week to do it, I'd sign up to RAWK tomorrow and never log on here again. I would read every Paul Tompkins post twice. Hell, for that money I'd even go online and tell everyone to subscribe to Koptalk.

Sorry. You can call me a traitor. It's who I am.
Turn coat

Gonna be upfront about this. I love this place, but if someone offered me £700,000 a week to do it, I'd sign up to RAWK tomorrow and never log on here again. I would read every Paul Tompkins post twice. Hell, for that money I'd even go online and tell everyone to subscribe to Koptalk.

Naughty

I do hear that RAWK has a real family feeling.

You know, those really odd slightly unhinged families.

Jordan Henderson will make a decision over a move to Saudi Arabia in the next 48 hours after having doubts over his Liverpool future… with Steven Gerrard's Al-Ettifaq willing to give the £200,000-a-week star a 50% pay rise
By Chris Wheeler and Dominic King for MailOnline
Updated 13:57 BST 12 Jul 2023

Woah...£400k
50% would be $300k
No it wouldn't - it would be £300k

Whats the fee for us, what we getting for him ?
It’s a funny one really because 10m is what’s been brandished by some no marks, Saudi want him on a free but we want 20m for him. Makes sense I know.

Am I missing something here? What type of club asks for a player for free? He still has two years on his contract, right?
Why don’t we just ask for Lavia for free then? Don’t think I’ve ever heard of something like this before.

It sounds like they just don't give a shit about football protocol i.e. a player is bound to a team and it's not just about how much money you can throw at the individual. It doesn't really come as a surprise that they're cunts.

Am I missing something here? What type of club asks for a player for free? He still has two years on his contract, right?
Why don’t we just ask for Lavia for free then? Don’t think I’ve ever heard of something like this before.
Well.. Barca, Turkish Clubs, Italian Clubs who also want you to pay the wages

If we sell for 10m, we are cunts.
How many quality midfielders can we sign with that?
The Saudi League is showing they can disrupt any club by turning up and offering what they like to the player when they like. Will happen again in Dec window. Whole thing to sell to the whole midfield in a single window is a bit desperate.

Didn't we get Fowler for free mid season?

If we sell for 10m, we are cunts.
How many quality midfielders can we sign with that?
The Saudi League is showing they can disrupt any club by turning up and offering what they like to the player when they like. Will happen again in Dec window. Whole thing to sell to the whole midfield in a single window is a bit desperate.
Why are we cunts for accepting £10 mill, that can partly be used to buy his replacement?

You want us to go the Ox, Keita, Gini and Can route again?

Why are we cunts for accepting £10 mill, that can partly be used to buy his replacement?

You want us to go the Ox, Keita, Gini and Can route again?

Because it’s logically stupid.
You want us to sell the captain for 10m because we let a few players for free previously?
Why 10m? Why not 1m? 5m?
I thought Hendo was horrible last season especially 2nd half of the season but still wouldn’t sell him for peanuts in footy money in the same season where we already have lost Bobby and Milner. Also disagree with posts claiming we have enough senority in the team at the moment, but that’s my opinion.

Outside of the Saudi league who would want to buy Hend0 - 33y.o and on £10m+ a year salary. He'd want at least a two year contract so ....

His market value ain't good. If he leaves and the severance deal means we don't pay his wages and get some income then we are doing well

Because it’s logically stupid.
You want us to sell the captain for 10m because we let a few players for free previously?
Why 10m? Why not 1m? 5m?
I thought Hendo was horrible last season especially 2nd half of the season but still wouldn’t sell him for peanuts in footy money in the same season where we already have lost Bobby and Milner. Also disagree with posts claiming we have enough senority in the team at the moment, but that’s my opinion.
But who says he's worth more than £10 mill?
He's 33 years old and not exactly at the top of his game. I'm not even sure he would have started this season.

But who says he's worth more than £10 mill?
He's 33 years old and not exactly at the top of his game. I'm not even sure he would have started this season.
Don't disagree, 10m for Nat I take but not for the club captain who is still an England starter.
The transfer fee alone is not enough especially if you consider net what we will get post fees etc. They can fuck off for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom