• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

He's an arrogant f*** fro saying so but I suppose he is right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah. he's where he wants to be now, he'll calm down a lot i reckon

Who says it will go his way? He wants to be the main man in a team where arguably he has 2 men who are just as good if not better (in Messi's case....)

He was the fulcrum and main man for us.... He could be just another player at Barca....

How would he react to that? Will he accept that?

It doesn't matter too much what's posted on espn or some interview he gave on a website; to have watched him play for us past 2 seasons was simply great..

He's been our best player during his stay here. We would have been nowhere near challenging without him last season. We despetately miss him.
He's being too honest, but he also gives credit for his succes to all involved at LFC.
Hardly anything wrong with what he says. I wish him luck although Barcelona are making me sick these days.

He's been our best player during his stay here. We would have been nowhere near challenging without him last season. We despetately miss him.
He's being too honest, but he also gives credit for his succes to all involved at LFC.
Hardly anything wrong with what he says. I wish him luck although Barcelona are making me sick these days.

I completely agree, I don't understand the hate towards him, I think constantly paying respect to us is a classy move, he could have easily said "The determination to earn myself a move to the club of my dreams is what drove me towards this achieving this" but he didn't, I wish him all the best, it's a shame Barcelona are such a shitcunt of a team, better than Madrid at least I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom