• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hillsborough 24 years on

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_mlb0oqIWzJ1qc8e0uo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mlb0oqIWzJ1qc8e0uo2_500.jpg

“I hope this time next year, you will be celebrating the greatest victory any team has ever had in this country. ”- Bill Kenwright

It's really heartwarming to see that in the face of adversity, regardless of all the stupid shit that some dickheads come out with, actually by and large humanity and decency prevails, and though it's sad it takes such a tragedy for people to pull together, ultimately it can unite people from around the world through common purpose.

JFT96

YNWA

Such an emotional day today, it always is. I think that the support from all other clubs regional or international is always such a lovewly gesture. Kenwright's speech was wonderful.

JFT96 YNWA.

Amazing. Positive Leadership brings the city together. And fans across the world understand.

I have a lot of extra respect for Kenwright after yesterday, his words were genuine and heartfelt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom