• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Iago Aspas - deal confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Torres was consistent goal scorer before he joined us. And his teams first choice striker and club captain.
Not the most consistent.

Take it you've looked over Aspas record then

Also, who gives a fuck?

Not the most consistent.

Take it you've looked over Aspas record then

Also, who gives a fuck?

Torres as a 1in2 or 1in3 striker every year in la liga, aspas has had several seasons where he's scored less than 5 goals in a season in the league! In the 2nd division! That's not earning our no.9 in my opinion. I'd have given him a thousand and fucking 99 to start off with.

Torres as a 1in2 or 1in3 striker every year in la liga, aspas has had several seasons where he's scored less than 5 goals in a season in the league! In the 2nd division! That's not earning our no.9 in my opinion. I'd have given him a thousand and fucking 99 to start off with.

How often did you watch Celta in the Segunda? Were they just shite? Where was he played?

You don't earn a shirt number you just have to ask for it. Also part of it is surely because the club think he has a cool sounding name so lots of people will want his shirt with a 9 on the back. If he wore 29, nobody with fucking bother paying to have that printed on their shirts.

Im outraged by how much KHL talks about Christian Ericksen, Im outraged by how many times people on here say 'good pick up', im outraged at how long it takes DB and Stulikesdrums to pick a fucking fantasy draft player, im outraged at Spionkop seriously thinking he can out nugget me.
Yep.

NUMBERS ON A SHIRT. Notsomuch

Do you know thats its the imperfections in the surface of the glass that make the bubbles.

So you expect our new No 9 to play whilst eating an ice-cream?

He was no. 10 at Celta Vigo but the no. is taken by Coutinho here. Initially, I thought being handed no. 9 was quite significant. However, I changed my mind after realising Assaidi is the current no.11.

He was no. 10 at Celta Vigo but the no. is taken by Coutinho here. Initially, I thought being handed no. 9 was quite significant. However, I changed my mind after realising Assaidi is the current no.11.

It's all to cock. That plank Kone wears 2 as a centre forward, our number one (for now) wears 25. Saw some fucking thumb wearing 99 at some point, can't remember where, thank fuck.
I would hope that Toure would take 4 or even 6 as a defender, no doubt he'll take 67, as that was the year he was born.
So 7, 11 and 19 will be free soon. Mmm.

It's all to cock. That plank Kone wears 2 as a centre forward, our number one (for now) wears 25. Saw some fucking thumb wearing 99 at some point, can't remember where, thank fuck.
I would hope that Toure would take 4 or even 6 as a defender, no doubt he'll take 67, as that was the year he was born.

Gallas as a number 10 was weird.

So was Baros as 5

Ronaldo wore 99 at Milan if I remember rightly.
Mors of all people getting upset about the number 9 jersey?
The same plank said that he wouldn't begrudge Zenit a win against us last season.

Found it, it was 1+8

Zamorano18.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom