• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Iago Aspas - deal confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pound coin game was never an insult to the club just a fucking shame that players of that talent could be so unprofessional. If they had cut that shit out I'm convinced that squad could have given the scummers a serious challenge.
Whats this pound coin game then?

I did and couldn't see it

Jason McAteer also told a story about Neil Ruddock urinating during an important Premiership game while the squad were defending a corner,[50] while widely spread stories of players playing games like "pass the pound" (where players allegedly passed a coin to each other during Premiership matches and the player who ended up with the coin by the 90th minute would have to buy drinks at the pub after)[51] did not go down well with the media.[52] Rio Ferdinand added that Fowler brought the "Pass the Pound" game to Leeds United when he moved there as the Leeds team began playing that game during Premiership matches in 2001/02.[53]

Foolish imo.

I did and couldn't see it
Towards the bottom. Something about passing a pound around during a game and the person who had it at the end had to buy the drinks at the pub. It was later disputed by some of the players who stated it was only during training (cough - bull shit!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom