• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Injuries updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another cursed season.

At least we have a nice break during the world cup so at least some of this injury time is on international time.

Such a bummer to get injured in the 6th minute of added time - I’m sure Klopp would be thinking why didn’t I substitute him 30 seconds earlier!

I said in the summer (or at some point) that Jota is just one of the players you have to accept with be missing for a couple months every season.

He is, unfortunately, due to his injury record a luxury player. We need another option.

Naby Keita may have been hit with another injury setback after his absence was noted from Friday’s training photographs.
This comes courtesy of Neil Jones’ ‘Covering Liverpool’ blog ahead of the Reds’ upcoming meeting with Tottenham in North.
The Merseysiders will be looking to build on an impressive 2-0 showing against then-undefeated Napoli and make up for a prior 2-1 defeat against Leeds United at Anfield.

READ MORE: Klopp explains why he’s been forced to regularly field out-of-form player this season
It’s a massive shame that we could be denied from catching a glimpse of our Guinean international until after the World Cup given what a superb campaign he enjoyed in 2021/22.
That being said, it does serve to further highlight the pressing need for serious midfield..
That being said, it does serve to further highlight the pressing need for serious midfield reinforcements as early as the January window.

ESPN have suggested that Jude Bellingham could depart Borussia Dortmund as early as the winter window, though we find it hard to believe the German outfit would part with their star prodigy any sooner than the summer.
As such, the likes of a Konrad Laimer seems far more realistic should we look to take an early dip into the market to fix our struggles in the middle of the park.

The Baby 'injury' is a strange one. Chat about him leaving, then he disappeared for ages with no explanation that I can recall. Must have disrespected Mrs Klopp.

Naby is so signing an extension - who the fuck else would give the fucker a salary.

I’m glad in a way, wouldn’t want him waltzing back into the fold giving an excuse not to buy a midfielder

313315104_10161459901253274_1908800757928034765_n.jpg

Well there’s a long queue forming outside the physio room ! Keita for instance has just dropped dead. (again)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have plenty of Physio’s - club Doctor doesn’t provide physiotherapy.

There is not a doctor on this planet who can prevent injuries to Keita.

That’s not entirely true.

Although I’m not sure Doctor Who travelling back in time with a team of medical professionals to preemptively fix Naby is the best use of his/her/its time.

Dr Hannibal Lector could certainly fix it so that Naby never again has an injury whilst simultaneously outdoing the quality of meat at one of Alisson’s bbq’s.

Dr Steven Strange could make us all forget Naby ever existed.

That’s not entirely true.

Although I’m not sure Doctor Who travelling back in time with a team of medical professionals to preemptively fix Naby is the best use of his/her/its time.

Dr Hannibal Lector could certainly fix it so that Naby never again has an injury whilst simultaneously outdoing the quality of meat at one of Alisson’s bbq’s.

Dr Steven Strange could make us all forget Naby ever existed.

Dr Strange just did a diagnosis. There’s not a chance that Keita will ever come good for us, even in all multiverses. Sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom