• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"It's complicated"? -- No it isn't, fuck off Barca - £113 Million bid rejected

Irrelevant. Coutinho gets his agent to do things he wants. If he wanted to stay he'd stay. If he wants to leave, he's happy with his agent doing whatever the fuck he wants to get him out
I wouldn't put it past Kia( and the other agents) of being capable of NLP and other forms of manipulation. Coutinho may well be the helpless party in all of this... nodding in agreement as though snared in a Vulcan mind meld.

Abramovic could buy Barca, cash. So if they think they'll strong arm him into selling hazard, they've got no chance. Fsg on the other hand
Abramovic ain't spending anymore. Divorce no.3 is happening and the new Stamford Bridge will be financed by loans. Poor sod

£137million is a lot of money, I'd still say no if him returning to the team under Klopp is a possibility.

If that was all upfront I would be absolutely amazed.

They just got 220m upfront for Neymar.

If the club ends up accepting any bid now then they're gigantic fucking arseholes, but if they accept any bid that isn't cash upfront, knowing full well how much Barca got for Neymar, then they're world's biggest cuntsores.

@ Foxforce five Agreed.No sale unless it's massive and all upfront otherwise Barca will be bragging about the low initial payment all over again.Best of all tell them to stick it their ear as it will more than likely be 92 million euros with lots of unrealisable add- ons

If Coutinho = Meyer, Rakitic and van Dijk then I'll drive the fucker to Barcelona myself.

Completely agree, I'd swap him in a blink too. My concern is that we'll end up with 3x Carrolls though.
If we were in for VVD and Keita, and were going to buy both, there's like 120mill there. Sell Sakho for 20mill, and we're upto 140. If we sell Coutinho for 100mill, then we've got 220mill to spend in 3 weeks?! Fuck about.

According to Pearce, club's position is unchanged. No sale this summer.

I don't see why there's all the discussion about him going? He's signed a contract and he's obliged to honor it unless both parties agree on the sale.

The problem is Klopp's now. He has to get Coutinho's mind set to play this season (possibly the winter half) and to perform to the best of his ability.

After looking at the way we performed yesterday - I don't really want to think about him anymore - I think we should sell for the price we want and just ship him out. It's with any other business - if someone does not want to stay, then just let him be on his way. Currently all this speculation is just too disruptive to our preparation for this season, and besides I think nearly everyone on this site (assuming its a accurate small sample of the majority of LFC supporters) - has at one point or another said that Coutinhio is not consistent enough from game to game. He did have quite a few stinkers last season - we only think he is great because he is the one that smacks those shots in from distance more often than anyone else. We may be better served by someone who is stronger physically and more consistent creatively even if that other lacks the goals. I don't think we would miss him on the scale of Suarez.

Clearly we are heading toward a big, big decision. Either we haggle a 'suarez' agreement with Couthino's entourage or we sell. If we do sell them we need to make sure that the resut is we have, at least, the same creative threat that we do when Couthino plays.

What we shouldn't do is confuse other transfers with this one. We were trying to buy £120m of targets in VVD & Naby Keita on the expectation of keeping Coutinho (and selling Sakho etc). Selling Couthino should be compartmentilised (I've no idea how to spell that and I've got a doctorate!) andseen as an opportunity given the market position.

There were rumors about Hakim Ziyech a while back though they've seemed to quiet. I wouldn't mind him one bit. Ditto Thomas Lemar

No more lightweights please. This midfield needs a dominant individual with a mean nasty streak in him to put some spine back in it. What I wouldn't give for a modern day Souness right now.

Back
Top Bottom