• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"It's complicated"? -- No it isn't, fuck off Barca - £113 Million bid rejected

Dear, Moron, I meant to reply sooner, but I just been busy
You said Phil's gonna be a cunt now. How fucked up is he?

On a scale that is reaching such heights - that has never been seen within a player that has played for LFC. He is showing himself to be a MEGACUNTIONHIO

Philippe Coutinho is prepared to make a public statement in a bid to force Liverpool’s hand and sanction his sale to Barcelona, according to reports.

Liverpool have already rejected two formal bids from Barcelona and have preempted an impending third offer, likely to be in the region of £130million, by briefing that it will also be flatly rejected.

According to Yahoo Sports, Coutinho has already notified Jurgen Klopp of his desire to leave Anfield on numerous occasions and cite a source close to the player who claims the 25-year-old is ready to go public with his dissatisfaction in relation to how is situation has been handled by his manager and owners FSG.

‘Coutinho is willing to say that Liverpool is making his life miserable and that he wants to leave,’ a source familiar with the negotiations told Yahoo Sport. ‘He has been very patient, but at the end of the day it is his option as a player to leave the club – and he wants to do exactly that.’

'He's been very patient' - what an arse.

Philippe Coutinho is prepared to make a public statement in a bid to force Liverpool’s hand and sanction his sale to Barcelona, according to reports.

Liverpool have already rejected two formal bids from Barcelona and have preempted an impending third offer, likely to be in the region of £130million, by briefing that it will also be flatly rejected.

According to Yahoo Sports, Coutinho has already notified Jurgen Klopp of his desire to leave Anfield on numerous occasions and cite a source close to the player who claims the 25-year-old is ready to go public with his dissatisfaction in relation to how is situation has been handled by his manager and owners FSG.

‘Coutinho is willing to say that Liverpool is making his life miserable and that he wants to leave,’ a source familiar with the negotiations told Yahoo Sport. ‘He has been very patient, but at the end of the day it is his option as a player to leave the club – and he wants to do exactly that.’

If true, he can rot on the bench. Its yahoo sports though

I still love how Coutinho's idea of an amicable solution is him getting exactly what he wants regardless of how it fucks over the club. He should know from the Suarez fiasco that going public will just further strengthen our resolve.

His public statement is going to have to be pretty incendiary to change the clubs mind. Suarez made a statement about wanting to leave when Arsenal made a bid for him and claimed the club had broken a verbal agreement , he also had a clause in his contract stating he could leave for a certain amount.
Coutinho has no release clause in his contract which Barcelona have confirmed and he can't claim that we were prepared to let him leave as why would we offer (and him sign) a new contract.
The gullible little rat should realise that if he doesn't get the transfer this summer the likelihood is that Barcelona will buy someone else and then not be interested whenever we decide to release him. The pressure they are putting him under to act like a twat is ridiculous and he's being stupid enough to act on their advice.

And the tramp besides him in that picture is the 'source', I can imagine.

I am really amazed the Barca don't just offer Spurs 100 mill for Eriksen.
They'll get him - and then they can focus on replacing Neymar.

Wow - teams really hate Barca ... it's wonderful:

[article]After signing Neymar from the Camp Nou, it’s now been revealed that PSG also helped to tank Barca’s move for Jean Seri.

That’s been confirmed by Seri’s agent, Franklin Mala, speaking to RAC1. Mala have announced:

It was possible to reach an agreement as Barcelona and Nice were negotiating.

On Tuesday, they were in France, talking about technical aspects but they already knew Seri’s capabilities.

PSG called Nice three days ago about my client, to f**k Barcelona.[/article]

I won't be surprised if we get a statement from Coutinho coming soon as a last ditch effort. I would preempt it with a statement saying that Barca's laughable and insulting negotiations have made the process impossible. We didn't want to sell, but that Barca's negotiations have been marked by an arrogance rooted in their nefarious influence upon the player and his agent, making an already unwelcome advance utterly repugnant to the club. Despite our sympathy with Coutinho, Barcelona's unprofessional and underhanded transfer strategy means that a deal is now impossible.

Last edited:
I truly don't believe he's going to go public at all. He can't be that stupid. I think its the spanish press making up shit.
I do agree just on the fact that it's rather strange that all these noises started coming out about him backtracking and accepting whats happened, then it goes into overdrive again, definitely two different camps releasing stories here.

I won't be surprised if we get a statement from Coutinho coming soon as a last ditch effort. I would preempt it with a statement saying that Barca's laughable and insulting negotiations have made the process impossible. We didn't want to sell, but that Barca's negotiations have been marked by an arrogance rooted in their nefarious influence upon the player and his agent, making an already unwelcome advance utterly repugnant to the club. Despite our sympathy with Coutinho, Barcelona's unprofessional and underhanded transfer strategy mean that a deal is now impossible.
Can you please forward that to the club! Can't think of a better statement to set everyone straight.

...and hadn't blatantly envisaged selling Coutinho anyway (there was not so much as a peep from Southampton when they thought most of the top four clubs were about to start a feeding frenzy over van Dijk).

He looks very ill in that pic

In a world where Philippe probably gets everything he asks for, the shock of being denied has probably upset and bewildered him to the extent he feels sorry for himself. It's life Philippe, disappointment comes to us all. Take a deep breath and get on with the job and honour your promises.

A public statement would be great. The more he fucks up digging a bigger hole, then the more he'll feel obliged/ashamed enough to get his head down and play well to make up for it.

Back
Top Bottom