• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

January Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been watching this Sevilla Atleti game this afternoon and Godin's just been booked for a stupid challenge, he heads it like Lovren, right bank into the danger, and he's 33 next month. Surprised Inter are gonna give him 8 million a year.

I wish he was better as I really want them to win. 1-1 at the minute with ten to go.

That Banega who's meant to be off to Arse... He's having a good game.

And Griezmann just really fucked up the daft frog twat

1895ebc9d5272ce5b98a7b419b42c24f.jpg

or maybe RONALDO!!!!

No - not interested in goal hangers. need someone dynamic in midfield who is also a bit hard and strong and technically gifted, we are ok up front. The game against City highlighted that Klopp does not trust any of his midfield buys and will only use them for the big occasion when he is forced to realise that that the Henderson along with Milner combination is not working.

I’ve watched a lot of Werner videos in the past week and i think he’d fit into our side well. Pacey, tricky, presses, interchanges position, scores, assists. Bring him in!

If we are getting him i would like us to pay a premium to get him in Jan rather than the trendy ‘loan back til the summer’. I think we should roll the dice on the PL this year and another top attacker would really help our challenge.

If we are getting him i would like us to pay a premium to get him in Jan rather than the trendy ‘loan back til the summer’. I think we should roll the dice on the PL this year and another top attacker would really help our challenge.
100% agree. Let's finish this.

Who watches German football a lot on here...

Tell me I should be more excited than I am by this link.

He's very good and would fit in nicely. He has scored many single goaksin games, has scored a few doubles this season

Haven't Fulham been rubbish this season?

In all fairness.. it'd just be a clause like first refusal. At £Xm.

They have, I just expected a lot more after all the press he got in the championship.

He hasn’t looked very impressive when I’ve seen him but he’s still young and if an attacking player can thrive anywhere it’s here.

They have, I just expected a lot more after all the press he got in the championship.

He hasn’t looked very impressive when I’ve seen him but he’s still young and if an attacking player can thrive anywhere it’s here.
You've got to rate him on his performances last season and for England to see his clear potential. I'm not sure a very young player can be blamed for not performing in a team threatened by relegation. An option (or an agreement to buy him outright in the Summer) would be brilliant. A quality backup to Robbo and midfield option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom