• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

January Window Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe in klopp, nor the owners.
They won't lead us to the promised land.

Klopp would have to compromise both his preferred playing style and approach to building a winning team.
He is actually doing the opposite of what is the golden rule of management, not adapting his style to the players he has but trying to make them play his style.

There, I will shut up now about this need for balance.

WBA? Fucking hell Studge.
Newcastle would have been better I think, they love their nr 9s and Rafa is there.

Alan fucking Pardew.

WBA? Fucking hell Studge.
Newcastle would have been better I think, they love their nr 9s and Rafa is there.

Alan fucking Pardew.
Closer to home for him imagine.

Sounds like I'm being sarky, but he's pushing a restaurant there and a sauce so he might fancy an easy life closer to home

Closer to home for him imagine.

Sounds like I'm being sarky, but he's pushing a restaurant there and a sauce so he might fancy an easy life closer to home

Yeah, maybe. But still, I think I'd choose being Newcastle's latest saviour and Benitez, over that fucking thundercunt Pardew.

Yeah, maybe. But still, I think I'd choose being Newcastle's latest saviour and Benitez, over that fucking thundercunt Pardew.
Agree

But maybe he thinks pardew might let him play than Rafa with his cautious approach

Don't fucking know why he's think that, but he might

Agree

But maybe he thinks pardew might let him play than Rafa with his cautious approach

Don't fucking know why he's think that, but he might

I suppose if you're talking the available limited resources (of the two clubs) and style, Benitez is the more conservative manager of the two, although he beats Pardew all ends up by every other conceivable metric.

I suppose if you're talking the available limited resources (of the two clubs) and style, Benitez is the more conservative manager of the two, although he beats Pardew all ends up by every other conceivable metric.
Yup. But sturridge also seems like a bellend

But pardew is a bit racist, so surely that should get him fucked off sharpish

Not necessarily. Pardew has no problem relying on and bigging up black players if it suits him.

Er, not sure that's what he meant. As in, Pardew's (alleged) racism doesn't extend to a whites-only selection policy. That would be a bit obvious.

Or is it?

Grand Wizard Pardew.

Surely we won't let Sturridge go without a replacement and he won't get in WBA's side ahead of Rondon anyway. Very strange.

Klopp is saying we won't replace Coutinho but that doesn't mean there's no back-up plan for a striker. Clutching at straws big-time here.

Origi back maybe? Sigh

Surely we won't let Sturridge go without a replacement and he won't get in WBA's side ahead of Rondon anyway. Very strange.

Klopp is saying we won't replace Coutinho but that doesn't mean there's no back-up plan for a striker. Clutching at straws big-time here.

Origi back maybe? Sigh

I don't know why we're not all more excited by Origi

Apparently someone woman walked into a Midlands bookies and had 4k on Sturridge to West Brom yesterday at 66/1!

It'll be his mum or auntie or one of their mates. There's no way they'll pay out and they'll all go to jail.

Swansea and Bundesliga side Wolfsburg are in talks with Liverpool over a deal to sign forward Lazar Markovic. (@BBCSport)

Origi back maybe? Sigh

We’ve been linked to Rondon on some site somewhere today. This is all gonna end badly. The club is a joke.

Not for the first time actually - I remember seeing at least one link to us when there was originally talk of him coming to the Prem.

I don't think he's a bad player TBF but he's not at the level we need.

I cannot believe we are gonna be in position where we have replaced two attacking players, one world class with next to Fuck all

I despair with this club sometimes I really do

Yeah, not that it will fix everything but signing Lemar now would make so much sense.
Just pay the 20 mill premium. We’re fucking loaded.
I’m hoping we’re just waiting to see if Monaco lower their asking price. But, we’ll end up with nothing

The Club, transfer-wise, has appeared anything but 'loaded' since day one under FSG ownership, not sure why you'd expect or even hope that changes now, this late in the window, on the same day Klopp publically dismissed the idea of signings...

Last edited:
Well, we are clearly loaded but we dont spend any of the money. Klopp sounded like he will spend quite a lot this summer, but we need something now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom