• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

January Window Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not seen him play, but I hope he is slow.

But not all 'really tall' centre cakes lack speed: Campbell was quick, and he was pretty huge. And of course there is our very own Van Dyke. He's bloody massive and is very speedy for his size.

As we've talked about for years and years, it's always useful to have at least one of your CBs who is quick, and that's been the case for lots of successful CB partnerships, going back to the first I vaguely recall at Liverpool; Hansen and Lawrenson
Particularly for a team like ours that’s pretty bloody vulnerable because of our high line.
Don’t think it mattered as much back when Houllier and Rafa were in charge because we played pretty deep, though Carra wasn’t exactly slow or anything.

The lesson I take from the Markovic debacle is to beware judging a player on videos only. Markovic looked really good in the clips I saw before he arrived.
Is JJ one of LFC's actual scouting team ? That comment seems just like a newspaper quote from them I read recently.

So we gonna sign someone now...do ya lot think Klopp is gonna do something ? I think we need at least two midfielders in..what we have is not working and they seem to get injured too easily. Right now they all look fucked. The city game seems to have been their cup final or something. You can see it on the pitch that none of them are focussed.

Spurs are signing Lucas Moura. He'll be a good signing for them.
Supposedly he's had a very up and down season after all the kudos he's received previously. Hasn't played as much as expected I believe, finding it tough to get in the team.

We need to sign this Sessegnon kid.
He's on his way to superstardom.

Spurs will sign him soon.
100% agree. We should have an over the top bid in for him and leave him to develop until the end of the season at Fulham.

Supposedly he's had a very up and down season after all the kudos he's received previously. Hasn't played as much as expected I believe, finding it tough to get in the team.

But one of our top 4 rivals are signing him. By the law of the SCM forum he then HAS to be good.

Sometimes players don't fit into systems. He definitely falls into that category.

I'm not sure why he's fallen out of the team. But if his value is low because of that, Tottenham are making a smart signing.

He's got electric pace and a lot of skill, and his previous record for PSG shows he's got goals as well. 18 goals last season, and 13 the season before. Those are very good numbers.

22 million is the reported price. That's really a no brainer.

For 22 million it is a no brainer. If it doesnt work out its not much of an outlay for a PL club.

Spurs have been very hit and miss with their transfers though. At least the more expencive ones.

I'm not sure why he's fallen out of the team. But if his value is low because of that, Tottenham are making a smart signing.

He's got electric pace and a lot of skill, and his previous record for PSG shows he's got goals as well. 18 goals last season, and 13 the season before. Those are very good numbers.

22 million is the reported price. That's really a no brainer.
Yeah great price. He's only played in 5 games for them all season (scoring 1 goal).

8:30am: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is only joining Arsenal for the money, Borussia Dortmund hero Michael Rummenigge claims.
“Arsenal [in] London is no top club in Europe. In this matter, it’s all about the money,” said Rummenigge.
“Borussia Dortmund has developed into a training club for the top clubs in Europe.”

Remind you of anyone?

22b37483e2361e92a469d3b7c6194189.jpg

Interesting quotes from Klopp to German TV

Maybe we will get a Coutinho replacement this window.

Oh the little cock tease.

@Woland - do you understand what is going on between Klopp and FSG ? - is there a major conflict of some kind - those quotes are just strange shit. It's like he knows we are fucked, but likes the idea of seeing us fucked or he is going to get a fuck stopper in to stop us from getting fucked. This is all just going wrong this transfer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom