• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Karius concussion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He cried like his little sister when he went off. For no other reasons than HIS game was over and HIS world cup might be fucked.
In the film Escape to Victory, Luis (played by Edson Arantes do Nascimento) suffers a very similar injury, he goes off down the tunnel to be replaced by Pieter Van Beck (played by Co Prins).
Very similar, and in the film he too looked upset as he goes off.
HOWEVER, in the film they were allowed to bring him back on and Edson Arantes do Nascimento sounding suspiciously like the Count from Seasame Street says ‘Atch (although the characters name is Hatch, this is because of the accent I just mentioned) I waant to play, I feel gooood I feel better’ hahaha (I added the hahaha bit, he doesnt say that) and then he comes back on.

Now we arent allowed to do that so in this case Salah would have had to stay on. The big difference being Salah was playing some preening footballers, Luis was playing THE NAZIS.

And the captain Baumann is INTENTIONALLY punching Luis in his poorly arm throughout the game which is ignored by the Nazi bought referee. Still he played on, and scored a bicycle kick Bale would have been proud of.

So yeah. Mo is a quim.

So far other players have been less than supportive of Karius. Courtois said it was "strange" to blame concussion for the errors, now this:

Kroos comes off like an idiot.

How many NFL players played through concussions willingly - and unwillingly? Uuuuh thousands ... because sometimes they didn't know.

If this happened, the game should adjust.
If it didn't - and we're making fools of ourselves, we should stop but the game should still do something ...

We are rescinding the 6 rating [lowest possible rating in German rating system - RB]

What the feck happened to 1-5???

geisha4.gif

The crucial thing is that we all expect that Klopp will buy a keeper. The links have refused to go away. He might indulge in players to get every last ounce out of them (see Moreno, Mignolet and a few others), but he's no fool either. The final won't be lost on him, he knows how close we got and where we lost it.

The flaws we've repeatedly pointed to over the last several years, pre and during Klopp's tenure, is a lack of aggressiveness and the right kind of arrogance on the pitch. I think VVD, Robertson and Milner have the perfect mentality and mental approach, it looks like Fabinho might by cut from the same cloth too. We need more winners, but we're getting there and we'll continue to add that extra bit of quality and mental attitude to the key areas of the team.

He cried like his little sister when he went off. For no other reasons than HIS game was over and HIS world cup might be fucked.

All my mates have said that. The only reason for the tears was because he thought he might have been out of the world cup.

All my mates have said that. The only reason for the tears was because he thought he might have been out of the world cup.

I do think he has an air of the Michael Owen about him, in that he's very much a careerist who won't really care too much about his current club, his comments recently seem to suggest as much. I do think he was genuinely disappointed to be walking off so early in one of the biggest games of his career. He was bothered about the World Cup too, obviously, but I think anyone who isn't an idiot would see the CL final as a bigger chance of personal success, than a World Cup in a side who are expected to do fuck all.

I doubt that. If he wanted to cry for getting injured in a final and for having to be substituted - then let him. Who cares.

I do think he has an air of the Michael Owen about him, in that he's very much a careerist who won't really care too much about his current club, his comments recently seem to suggest as much. I do think he was genuinely disappointed to be walking off so early in one of the biggest games of his career. He was bothered about the World Cup too, obviously, but I think anyone who isn't an idiot would see the CL final as a bigger chance of personal success, than a World Cup in a side who are expected to do fuck all.

Really? I think it's a bit different for a player like Salah and his status in Egypt.

Which is fair enough. I don't care either way, couldn't give a fuck what he does outside of Liverpool FC.

The home of such sophisticated thinkers as Kant and flipping Hegel and they come up with a 1-6 rating system??? Madness!

I think it was a combination of everything, but the world cup is very much on his mind. He is carrying his whole country to their first world cup in 28 years. He had a million votes to be prime minister of Egypt didnt he? After watching that Salah documentary on Channel 4 the other week, it sort of makes you realise how big a deal this fella is.

Thats a heavy burden to have on your shoulders.

The home of such sophisticated thinkers as Kant and flipping Hegel and they come up with a 1-6 rating system??? Madness!

Haha, it seems counterintuitive at first, but makes more sense if you see it more like a tier system: best player on the pitch in the 1st tier, most somewhere in the middle, worst player in the 6th.

At least the Germans make use of all the numbers in order, whereas the English/Italian system where “6” is “normal” usually doesn’t go below “4”.

Haha, it seems counterintuitive at first, but makes more sense if you see it more like a tier system: best player on the pitch in the 1st tier, most somewhere in the middle, worst player in the 6th.

At least the Germans make use of all the numbers in order, whereas the English/Italian system where “6” is “normal” usually doesn’t go below “4”.

Well that's cleared it up

I bet Germany's full of old fellas complaining that they don't know any of the bands in the Top Seven these days.

*trolls had threatned to stab her*.

Sounds more like bad drugs and and a very tough Monday.

Shame all round. I assumed his safe hands would 'Karius' to #6, she'll miss his undoubted pendulum-like length, he'll miss getting a Xmas log on his grid.
A sad story. One for the ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom