• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Klopps to Leave at the End of the Season

Same old story, overestimates his players and drains them physically and mentally.
They were probs fucked by then, but what the fuck was he thinking not resting lads away at Atalanta?

PGMOL wishing Klopp goodbye by setting us up with Tierney (Spurs), Hooper (Villa) and Taylor (Wolves).
Everyone of Klopps favorite refs will be getting their chance to say goodbye.

In Klopps interview after the Spurs game he gave a comment about Hooper, and then he gets given our next game. Its fucking lolz.

Guessing Klopp cant wait to not have to deal with those cunts.

I was assured he wasn't burned out due to the nature of modern football, and that the things he hates about it have always been part and parcel of the job.

Then he told everyone that indeed, the things unrelated directly to managing a football team, and the perpetual squeezing for money is indeed what has drained him.

The silence about addressing some of the fundamental issues with fixture congestion is deafening. I am in complete agreement with him that I just don't need to watch so much football, I'd rather watch better football.

Sports writers have basically gone with "there's jurgen whining again" as we get fucked fixture after fucked fixture, and if he points it out, they just rewrite the same story. He then has to answer the same questions on consecutive days, across multiple press conferences and knows he's doing that instead of training a side, because they are just resting and going again.

Fuck TNT. That needs to go viral and maybe see people blacklisting the channel. That's an abhorrent view. Without football there profits would be in the can. And if not them then there are plenty of others willing to fund the PL.

-----

Jürgen Klopp on English teams: "Seeing Aston Villa lose last night it means no English team will be in a European final, we should ask, do we decrease the intensity for the players?"
"If no English team is in a European final, have we underperformed? The PL is best in the world, not overrated, the players [overworked]. Someone needs to help the people, cut off one game."
"Two more CL games next season and you can cut off League Cup semi two legs." "I had a chat with TNT - a television show I will never watch again! - and they said they pay us to play football but I don't see it that way, football pays them."
"You have to become a part of football again and not just the squeezer, that is some advice from an old man on the way out. People can survive without match-days from time to time."

Support Jurgen by dedicated IPTV with VPN for all my CL NEeds, backup channel of choice being TNT, I will use Astro and Bein sports as primary channels though.

Last edited:
Is there an argument that Klopp's style of play is as much to blame for exhausting our lads, as much as Fixture congestion?

Is there an argument that Klopp's style of play is as much to blame for exhausting our lads, as much as Fixture congestion?

Maybe years ago, but not now. Every single team that has a cup schedule of any significance has looked jaded for large portions of this season and many have had ludicrous injury crises.

Lets just keep squeezing the cash cow until theres nothing left

Nice interview with the boss at the Guardian. This is my favourite bit (about the second CL final v Madrid)...

"We play that game and shoot every three minutes on their goal but their keeper has 12 hands, and then they score and we talk afterwards about the one mistake where we could have defended better. Their guys were in the wrong position 23 times and we didn’t punish it. That has nothing to do with their defending, that was that fucker [Thibaut] Courtois."

Back
Top Bottom