• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Last two weeks of the transfer window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea are set to sign Senegal international Papy Djilobodji from Nantes in a £4m deal.
The defender is due for a medical after agreement was reached between the clubs for the transfer of the 26-year-old.
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has turned his attention to the 6ft 4in centre-back after failing to sign England's John Stones from Everton.
Djilobodji, who is in the last year of his contract, has made more than 160 appearances for Nantes since joining the French club in 2010.

I'm going with... Chelsea have signed Fapy Dildobodi.

Which means he'll fit nicely in those cunts.

I believe they can not buy although they can still sell is the rule.

I don't think they can do either once their respective closing times have been reached. Witness the collapse of the de Gea deal this morning because the paperwork got to La Liga HQ about half an hour late. :D

I don't think they can do either once their respective closing times have been reached. Witness the collapse of the de Gea deal this morning because the paperwork got to La Liga HQ about half an hour late. :D

Sky explained English clubs can still buy from European teams but cannot sell to countries that have closed

Yes, but that was INTO Spain. Notice the Naves deal isn't an issue as they have another 24 hours for outbound deals (until the PL closes).

Everton have signed (probably fail the medical like) two South Americans that I've never heard of. They more than likely have dodgy Italian passports as they have nowhere near the international appearances required for a work permit. Tim Vickery was on Talkshite earlier and said they were both a huge pile of wank.

Everton have signed (probably fail the medical like) two South Americans that I've never heard of. They more than likely have dodgy Italian passports as they have nowhere near the international appearances required for a work permit. Tim Vickery was on Talkshite earlier and said they were both a huge pile of wank.

Which means they will be class. He knows fuck all.

He is quite often wrong indeed. He seemed pretty convinced that these two are nowhere near the required quality though. I am going to believe him and inform blues of his opinion until they become Ronaldo.

Didn't one of them win the Argentine version of football's next star?
Fuck this could be hilarious.

"Semi-interesting stat - every Premier League club has signed at least five players this transfer window, apart from Arsenal. Petr Cech is the only new face at Ashburton Grove and it looks like it will remain that way."

The funny thing is that it's probably Arsenal's best window in about 15 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom