• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Last two weeks of the transfer window

Status
Not open for further replies.
United are going to sign Martial for £36.6million. Now don't get me wrong, he looks like he's got to potential to be a brilliant player, but how much fucking money do those bunch of hypocrites have?

As far as I can make out, the sale of Borini puts our Summer transfer business (excluding salaries, sign on fees and agents fees) at -£22M if you don't include add-ons and -£15m if you do. Jose Enrique going for a couple of mill will help that even more.

Seems like there is still scope for one more?

Out:

Sterling 44 + 5
Borini 8+2
Coates 2
Lambert 3
Aspas 4.5

Ballotelli/Markovic - loans

== 61.5 + 7

In:

Benteke - 32.5
Firmino - 29
Clyne - 12.5
Ings - Tribunal (~6?)
Gomez - 3.5
Milner*/Bogdan - Free

== ~83.5

* Was there a big sign on fee for Milner?

Absolutely hilarious.

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ 4m4 minutes ago
BREAKING: @ManUtd's Adnan Januzaj agrees to join @BVB on season long loan.

Where do I park lads ?

CNvxK5RWUAAqCSZ.jpg

As far as I can make out, the sale of Borini puts our Summer transfer business (excluding salaries, sign on fees and agents fees) at -£22M if you don't include add-ons and -£15m if you do. Jose Enrique going for a couple of mill will help that even more.

Seems like there is still scope for one more?

Out:

Sterling 44 + 5
Borini 8+2
Coates 2
Lambert 3
Aspas 4.5

Ballotelli/Markovic - loans

== 61.5 + 7

In:

Benteke - 32.5
Firmino - 29
Clyne - 12.5
Ings - Tribunal (~6?)
Gomez - 3.5
Milner*/Bogdan - Free

== ~83.5

* Was there a big sign on fee for Milner?

If only there was a way for people to notice your post without sticking it every thread.

Surpised I thought this guy was highly rated and would end up in the PL.

It's been a busy hour for Wolfsburg, who have followed up the signing of Dante from Bayern Munich by confirming the arrival of Julian Draxler from Schalke.

Chelsea are set to sign Senegal international Papy Djilobodji from Nantes in a £4m deal.
The defender is due for a medical after agreement was reached between the clubs for the transfer of the 26-year-old.
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has turned his attention to the 6ft 4in centre-back after failing to sign England's John Stones from Everton.
Djilobodji, who is in the last year of his contract, has made more than 160 appearances for Nantes since joining the French club in 2010.

Liverpool FC ‏@LFC 54s54 seconds ago Samed Yesil has also agreed a loan switch, joining FC Luzern for the duration of 2015-16

Liverpool FC ‏@LFC 4m4 minutes ago Sergi Canos has joined Championship side Brentford on loan, the Reds can confirm

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ 2m2 minutes ago
BREAKING NEWS: Sky Sources - Real Madrid sign David De Gea from Manchester United. Keylor Navas IS part of the deal

We should throw in an offer for John Terry. We desperately need some top class experience in the centre of our defence

Surpised I thought this guy was highly rated and would end up in the PL.

It's been a busy hour for Wolfsburg, who have followed up the signing of Dante from Bayern Munich by confirming the arrival of Julian Draxler from Schalke.

Juventus thought they'd got him as recently as last Saturday according to the Italian press. Oops.

Erik Lamela to Marseille being rumoured. Only 20 mins left!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom